Forced Update

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Just freaking great. I should have never closed out the app. 

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    There is literally no way I’m going to update to a version with more known bugs and performance issues than any version in the game’s history. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Also, did anyone else have these achievements go backwards and not update anymore?

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    They got you!  Don't worry, nothing works correctly.  And now you're dinger ready!  Where the two zones that earn you some gold are now extra tiny, and even if the ball does land in the zone it says, "nope, you missed completely"
    Just no.  
    Also those achievements of mine never worked and I had to contact CS.  They fixed me right up, but probably took 40% and blamed me for their game not working.
    Just no.  
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah this update... where to begin... 

I know it was posted somewhere but does anyone know how to fix the pink stadium? The only one that's affected for me is the one I want to play in (go figure). 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Pink screen fix is change stadium or night/day change
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I already did that. Switched to other stadiums (they all work fine) but then I switch back to STL and it's still pink. I changed night/day also to no avail.

Maybe mine is extra broken lol.
    They gave you a little extra in your update @JEDDDOGGY I think one of my favorite things about the update is all my batters being mixed in with my pitchers when I go to change them around.
    Just no.  
    edited May 2022
    They gave you a little extra in your update @JEDDDOGGY I think one of my favorite things about the update is all my batters being mixed in with my pitchers when I go to change them around.
    Yeah, I was just going to post that. Half of my batters are now trying to be Pujols the pitcher.

Well……..when it was announced last year that EA was buying this company and when many were hopeful that EA would improve on Glu’s disaster of a game plan, many pointed out correctly that EA would further ruin this game. That has definitely happened. EA/Glu……you guys are a bunch of clowns and I realize how insulting that is to the clown community.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    So I went to EA's website to see about filing a complaint.

Prakashi isnt even working there I guess.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • KTWarriorsKTWarriors Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do you update?
    App store