Options

[DEV NOTES] TSB22 1.1.2 now available!

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts


If you haven't checked it out already, Version 1.1.2 of MLB Tap Sports Baseball '22 came out last night and you can download the game here: smarturl.it/TSB22WWLSocial.

This is a "micro" update mainly to improve app stability, but the following fixes have also been made:
  • Fixed issues in Daily Dinger where hits made in the target zone were registered as a "miss"
  • Fixed issues surrounding your Lineups having incorrect players
  • Fixed a performance issue where Inbox where inboxes didn't update when you received a gift from another tapper
  • Fixed issues collecting rewards from a previous Fan Rewards event
  • Fixed an issue where some gear appeared "pink" when changing them

Comments

  • Options
    boompahboompah Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    But it didn’t fix when people quit in the middle of a derby battle yet. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Isn’t this the update with all the lag issues and spinning wheel being discussed in another chat?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I keep getting the spinning wheel, it really makes home run battles difficult.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Downloading the update is a great way to have a TSB free weekend!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    whynot said:
    Downloading the update is a great way to have a TSB free weekend!

    Is there an issue with the update that makes the game unplayable? 
    I haven't installed the update yet, so just wondering.

  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    whynot said:
    Downloading the update is a great way to have a TSB free weekend!

    Is there an issue with the update that makes the game unplayable? 
    I haven't installed the update yet, so just wondering.

    It’s quite bad for some people. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Let’s see…the spinning wheel is annoying as hell when it occurs on a pitch. Definitely affects WOH and anything home run related. Sometimes game is much more choppy/laggy. WOH crashes and spinning wheel lockups are not fixed so still need to use at least 2 guys in the bottom row to avoid having to pay to use the player the crash (which is usually in rounds 8-10) consumes. To me, Dinger is more difficult since they fixed it. Lineups are fixed however. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Let’s see…the spinning wheel is annoying as hell when it occurs on a pitch. Definitely affects WOH and anything home run related. Sometimes game is much more choppy/laggy. WOH crashes and spinning wheel lockups are not fixed so still need to use at least 2 guys in the bottom row to avoid having to pay to use the player the crash (which is usually in rounds 8-10) consumes. To me, Dinger is more difficult since they fixed it. Lineups are fixed however. 
    So in other words, don’t update until forced to so, or just give up on this crap
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    LOL thanks u guys
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    COWPILEY said:
    Let’s see…the spinning wheel is annoying as hell when it occurs on a pitch. Definitely affects WOH and anything home run related. Sometimes game is much more choppy/laggy. WOH crashes and spinning wheel lockups are not fixed so still need to use at least 2 guys in the bottom row to avoid having to pay to use the player the crash (which is usually in rounds 8-10) consumes. To me, Dinger is more difficult since they fixed it. Lineups are fixed however. 
    So in other words, don’t update until forced to so, or just give up on this crap
    Yeah, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT update until forced to. This update is a disaster. Not quite as bad as the pink screen, but close. The spinning wheel is the worst. It hasn’t cost me a round in WOH yet, but it’s cost some strikes. It’s only a matter of time before it affects a round. And the lag is getting worse and worse. So keep the old version and deal with the display errors. They are better than these bugs that affect game play. 

    The crazy thing is, I actually thought about spending for Champion Plus this weekend. I generally don’t spend, maybe $10-$15 a year, I was thinking it was worth it where I am in the Champions tier. But not after this update. It’s really souring me on the game, so why spend and give money when they just pushed and update that made playing the game much worse and much less enjoyable. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I was forced to update yesterday. 😕 App functions terrible now. Nice work glu 👍🏻May need an update for the update 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    I was forced to update yesterday. 😕 App functions terrible now. Nice work glu 👍🏻May need an update for the update 
    Picture a room full of baboons, guns in hand, then shooting themselves REPEATEDLY in the foot. 

    You have just now been introduced to the new and improved Glu. 

    Nice job EA.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Today was the worst playability I can ever recall. When it wasn’t crashing or locking up with the spinner of death, it was spinning during pitches, choppy and laggy. Very slow like the system was way overloaded. Kept crashing and locking up even after the event ended when I finally tried to do barrel house. Took forever and countless reboots to get through the daily video challenge. Just awful. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    1.1.3 is now available. Anything actually fixed or are there even more “issues” created?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    1.1.3 is now available. Anything actually fixed or are there even more “issues” created?
    So far the spinning wheel is fixed. But the game did drastically lag at the end of the event last night. Normally I close and reopen the app but that didn’t help last night. It was still very laggy starting and finishing a game. 
  • Options
    XtraMentalXtraMental Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having Roster issues. So I don't think the patch worked
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    The latest patch opened up a lot more issues. I’m not sure what it “fixed” though. 
  • Options
    jmbulldogjmbulldog Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Here is the truth “This game is dead”
  • Options
    HBERT9HBERT9 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    At what point is ‘22 not supported, because company dedicates resources to’23?
  • Options
    mayberry1974mayberry1974 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    EA TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 23 NEEDS BRAND NEW GAME MODES LIKE GENERAL MANAGER MODE AND DRAFT PICKS. TOO PLEASE FIX ALL BUGS ALSO GLITCHES IN 2023 TSB 23
Sign In or Register to comment.