Am I permanently Banned

GOSTORMERSGOSTORMERS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
So this one day I was playing tap sports baseball then I turned it off then when I went to play again when it loaded it said make sure you aren't using a jailbroken device or anonymous proxy so I deleted and reinstalled the app so I was logged out and now when I try to log in it says anonymous proxy detected and this was the thing I was logged into one account on 2 devices I didn't know you couldn't do that until yesterday so I hope I ain't permanently banned if so i would like to be unblocked

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    “So this one day” - when was that? I’ve seen a guys get back in after 2-3 days 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • GOSTORMERSGOSTORMERS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    It was yesterday
  • GOSTORMERSGOSTORMERS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Also I played on 3 devices will that get you permanently banned? I didn't know you can't play one account on multiple devices
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    it *shouldn’t* be permanent. Just keep trying to login a few times a day and it *should* work within about 3-7 days 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Honest to god...the perm ban would be the best thing that ever happened to you.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit