Anonymous Proxy Error Issue-Customer Support wont respond

buttgravybuttgravy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I have been trying to get TSB22 to login via my Facebook login for over a week.  When i try to link i keep getting "Could not link Facebook Account - Anonymous Proxy Detected".  I verified on TSB21 that my account is linked with Facebook, it is.  Has anyone found a solution to this issue?  I have tried multiple things: different Wi-Fi networks, no Wi-Fi network, reset my network settings on my iOS device, etc.  Any help, hopefully a resolution, would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    There are a handful of threads on this, doesn’t seem to be an answer besides Facebook link is trash (always has been).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jmbulldogjmbulldog Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This does not seem to be an accident. It appears that GLU is intentionally trying to get people to start over. 
  • gypdoggypdog Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I Have friend having the same issue, my question is can you somehow switch to an email name and still keep your progress and VIP status
  • buttgravybuttgravy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Well, I have submitted multiple tickets to support and have not received any reply or assistance.  So, does anyone have any recommendations on another game for iOS?  lol
    buttgravy said:
    Well, I have submitted multiple tickets to support and have not received any reply or assistance.  So, does anyone have any recommendations on another game for iOS?  lol
    buttgravy said:
    Really just hoping they can resolve my issue!  I would like to keep my gold from TSB21 and both Hank Aaron & Walter Johnson.  lol
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    buttgravy said:
    Really just hoping they can resolve my issue!  I would like to keep my gold from TSB21 and both Hank Aaron & Walter Johnson.  lol
    One thing is for certain, you will not keep your gold from ‘21. It does not carry over. Hope this helps you.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    gypdog said:
    I Have friend having the same issue, my question is can you somehow switch to an email name and still keep your progress and VIP status
    @gypdog you can try going back in to ‘21 and using an email to backup your team. Then trying to use that email to login to ‘22.
    gypdog said:
    @gypdog you can try going back in to ‘21 and using an email to backup your team. Then trying to use that email to login to ‘22.
    I've went into to '21.  It shows my account is linked to my FB.  There is not an option to link to any other account such as my apple id or email.  It would help if support would respond with any solution!!!!
  • ScottySTL1ScottySTL1 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This is not a Facebook link only problem.  I have an account that is just linked to an e-mail address/password with GLU and TSB 2022, and when I got a brand new phone and wanted to set it up with account but got that proxy message (basically there way of keeping people from moving their accounts to another phone, etc)...I contacted their support and didn't hear anything back until a week later and then they wanted more information about my account for security reasons and I gave that to them and never heard back.....sucks
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Past versions of TSB you could get the proxy warning at 37% if you had a VPN running on your device.
  • Filskyn4Filskyn4 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m on week three of this problem and have become Ed no answer from three different support tickets. 
  • Filskyn4Filskyn4 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Received… don’t know where “become Ed” came from. 
  • rzgrzg Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I get the same issue when I try to login via Apple. GLU asked me to verify my account and I’ve been waiting to hear back from them since.
  • JourneyMeltonJourneyMelton Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2022
    This is solved through the operating system! You should try to solve the problem by changing the system settings. In the future, it is preferable to use a proven proxy, as I do http://soax.com. This will not only fix your problems but also give you security! Go to " Control Panel " in Windows 7 and 8 versions, go to "Control Panel," and look for "Browser Properties." Then you will get to a window called "Internet Properties" in it, go to "Connections," then - to "Network Settings." In the "Local Area Network Settings" window, highlight the "Auto-detection settings" option. The done actions should fix everything!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    This is solved through the operating system! You should try to solve the problem by changing the system settings. In the future, it is preferable to use a proven proxy, as I do http://soax.com. This will not only fix your problems but also give you security! Go to " Control Panel " in Windows 7 and 8 versions, go to "Control Panel," and look for "Browser Properties." Then you will get to a window called "Internet Properties" in it, go to "Connections," then - to "Network Settings." In the "Local Area Network Settings" window, highlight the "Auto-detection settings" option. The done actions should fix everything!

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Lol Tom Delonge says it best.
    Just no.  
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    There are a handful of threads on this, doesn’t seem to be an answer besides Glu's customer service  is trash (always has been).
    Fixed it for you.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    2020KC said:
    There are a handful of threads on this, doesn’t seem to be an answer besides Glu's customer service  is trash (always has been).
    Fixed it for you.
    That too 😉
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I always have an issue when trying to be on my wireless network but if I use cell signal I am fine 
  • 00brewcity0000brewcity00 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same thing here.  Had been playing fine.  No trouble on an ipad.  All of a sudden I'm logged out and can't get back in with "anonymous proxy error"  Anyone have a solution?