No incentive

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
Typically I would buy Sunday box specials to pull the bonus players for the week if I hadn’t already. 
Since they are no longer bonus there is 0 incentive to buy. Also it’s no fun to pull a prime player you can’t even get close to leveling! Just no point at all I don’t even care if I pull one. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think they are totally missing the mark on the primes that are no longer bonus for the week and insane lack of pxp resources. Creates 0 incentive to buy or chase. Befuddled by the direction or business sense or lack of. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Unfortunately, these morons don’t give a flip. Has there been a positive post on this forum in the last 6 weeks? 6 months? Whatever the hell Blue’s job really is, one thing he does is make reports to the “team” on Mondays. They’re bound to be aware by now that they are incredibly stupid. But they’re too stupid to know they’re stupid or simply don’t care.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Unfortunately, these morons don’t give a flip. Has there been a positive post on this forum in the last 6 weeks? 6 months? Whatever the hell Blue’s job really is, one thing he does is make reports to the “team” on Mondays. They’re bound to be aware by now that they are incredibly stupid. But they’re too stupid to know they’re stupid or simply don’t care.
    I’ve made numerous positive posts throughout the last 6 months. All of which included the inevitable inauguration of @retirepujols to become a VIP Council Member. He’s expressed his interest several times in my DMs. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    I’ve made numerous positive posts throughout the last 6 months. All of which included the inevitable inauguration of @retirepujols to become a VIP Council Member. He’s expressed his interest several times in my DMs. 
    When he becomes one, I really hope he can get me in the game as a pitcher.  As I stated before, I threw a ball once, so I definitely qualify.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Fake news. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    tshea510 said:
    When he becomes one, I really hope he can get me in the game as a pitcher.  As I stated before, I threw a ball once, so I definitely qualify.
    He’ll get it done. He’s a man of the people. An ambassador of the game, and most importantly, he wants to please his fellow tappers. 
    edited June 2022
    Fake news. 
    You can put that façade away. Be the hero we deserve, not the one we need