Juneteenth Box

LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
So this weekend’s Juneteenth box has a guarantee of 15 which I assumed, based on all other previous boxes, that it meant you would get a player at 15. It appears not, on my 15th box I received a Rookie Joc Pederson box, which yielded minimal pxp, as expected. So 4500 gold and didn’t receive one player, is that normal? If so, no wonder so many people hate this game now. Box odds are a joke and by the time things get better most serious players will have bailed. 

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I haven’t paid attention to this weekend. But last weekend, the IDIOTS IN CHARGE, decided to change the guarantee from the player, to possibly getting that crap box with a 0.75% chance of player in that box. I’ve repeatedly said, the drugs are MUCH better in California. Glu/EA have the good stuff.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2022
    tshea510 said:
    I haven’t paid attention to this weekend.
    Same. I even heard the Debs quit this game. I’d like some of those drugs now, please. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Looks like we found our newest VIP Council Member! 👆🏻
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Gfys 😘
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    I haven’t paid attention to this weekend.
    Same. I even heard the Debs quit this game. 
    Wow…. Didn’t know that. That says a lot 🤔
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Turn out the lights, this party is over!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    So, did the debs really quit, or did he just change his name and then join that club where all the people aren't fans of blueleopard?  Pretty interesting name.  Saw it in global yesterday, or maybe it was Friday.
    Just no.  
    So, did the debs really quit, or did he just change his name and then join that club where all the people aren't fans of blueleopard?  Pretty interesting name.  Saw it in global yesterday, or maybe it was Friday.
    I must know which club you're speaking of 😳
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    FWIW……Looking at profiles, Blue hasn’t been on since 6/14 and Alex was on today. 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Juneteenth box still for sale, but the players aren’t bonus guys on the Juneteenth federal holiday. Not surprised, but still notable since anyone can still waste gold on the box. 
    Oh sorry, I didn't mean to leave it on a cliffhanger.  The club was called FucBlueLeopard and had about six people in it.  I think that first word is pronounced as "F'Yoos".. yeah that sounds right.  I'm not sure what it means, so you might have to ask the leader.  I didn't recognize any of the names.
    Just no.  
    Hahahaha that's awesome. I wonder what blueleotard did to piss them off
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Oh sorry, I didn't mean to leave it on a cliffhanger.  The club was called FucBlueLeopard and had about six people in it.  I think that first word is pronounced as "F'Yoos".. yeah that sounds right.  I'm not sure what it means, so you might have to ask the leader.  I didn't recognize any of the names.
    It’s pretty messed up that people blame Blue for the direction of the game. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    It’s pretty messed up that people blame Blue for the direction of the game. 
    I agree.  Maybe he just really pissed someone off though.  Seems he's just a messenger, or lack thereof now.  Maybe him not posting these days is his way of saying he's also unhappy with the direction these companies are taking this game, but I have no idea.
    Just no.  
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Hahahaha that's awesome. I wonder what blueleotard did to piss them off
    Showed up, didnt answer....
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit