Championship tier advice

RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
I'm about 75 games away from reaching championship tier. I have enough tokens that I'm past level 81. Should I wait till next season to collect since it so close?

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    My advice would be to delete the app and live happily forever
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Rougher said:
    I'm about 75 games away from reaching championship tier. I have enough tokens that I'm past level 81. Should I wait till next season to collect since it so close?
    I would collect now. Make sure you don’t collect your daily/club challenges, event rewards, and EB until after the new season starts. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Just collect now. You will get the rewards from season 1 and then it will bring you back to zero tokens. You don’t get the current season rewards. So it doesn’t matter. And like @dfbb said don’t collect any more until the new season starts on Monday! 
  • RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Thanks guys
  • LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hey all, so I just hit Champions Tier today. I had over 9,500 tokens and they were all taken away, although I did receive a fair amount of gold, cash, xp. Why don’t they let you use tokens for current season? I was waiting until new season started today because I thought that was supposed to be best? Did it matter how many tokens I had previously, if I had more or less would I have received different rewards? Sorry if easy answers, obviously this is new to me this year. Thanks. 
  • gcardeygcardey Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Loose, you earned them in a previous season, so you get a previous season's rewards, basically.
    Season 1, I think.  You did it right, now you earn current season Champ tokens and they will redeem on current season automatically.
  • LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Thanks gcardey