Total Embarrassment

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
At this stage of the game, this many years in, for this to be a common reoccurrence is total garbage. Can these clowns get anything right? What an embarrassment!

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I thought I'd check mine out, but unfortunately they're all showing up.  I do have zero check marks though.  That's good, right?
    Just no.  
  • ConquerogueConquerogue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Awesome and interesting article. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.

WalgreensListens Survey

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Awesome and interesting article. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
    You just joined 16 minutes ago. Is this the new Blue? Or Doc’s ex hot wife? 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    You just joined 16 minutes ago. Is this the new Blue? Or Doc’s ex hot wife? 🤷‍♂️
    It’s the good glubot.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    "Or Doc’s ex hot wife?" Interesting phrasing. Is it ex "hot wife" of hot "ex wife"? Either way I'm sure it's a figment of imagination.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71