EB Rewards

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

I, as have others recently, missed the collection window for EB. Others, have had luck with CS in getting a “one time courtesy” of the missed rewards rightfully earned. For the past 2 days, I have gotten a repeated FU, not going to happen, despite screenshots from this forum with members confirming CS furnishing this courtesy. Repeatedly asking for a Supervisor is being ignored. 

So today, I wrote the most scathing, yet truthful review of this company in the Apple App Store. While not posted yet, it will reveal the all time low money grabbing of this company and the sorry excuse of what is the worst customer service department worldwide. I’ve had it. So now, I will try to warn others to NOT download this game. If my review keeps others from giving their money to this unethical company, no matter how small, at least I know I’ve cost this sorry a$$ company some revenue. And if more gave their negative reviews and encouraged folks to NOT download this app, maybe someone at EA/GLU, who doesn’t have their head implanted up their (blank), might open their eyes. But now it’s personal for me. Others can get their rewards but tell me FU and ignore my request for a Supervisor? Bring it on boys, bring it on!

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Look forward to reading this review!
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    These reviews are probably bought by EA. No sane people can write this

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    These reviews are probably bought by EA. No sane people can write this

Literally nobody calls it Tap Baseball 😂
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Seriously. Go to the App stores, leave the reviews of your choice. Make others aware. Us bitching here online does nothing. Let’s be like the Doobie Brothers…..”Takin it to the Streets”. Let everybody know that is thinking about this app…..DO NOT DOWNLOAD! 
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I’m going to leave one too. After being unable to get into the game for 2 days I was able to get in after the event finished. I’ve been ripped off. I collected the Champions rewards and played EB. I too have missed collection of EB twice in the last week because collection had been moved to just around time to go to sleep in UK. 

This weekend, I played 9Innings202: a game I’ve played free since downloading in March. My Clayton Kershaw (2016 vintage) pitched a perfect game and I pulled a prime Mookie. I can spend time later slowly improving my players, who will last all season, or hoping not to get repeatedly curved out in pursuit of a below par player who will be good for one day. Decisions decisions. 

I was angry at being locked out of TAP but not at all angry at not playing. When CS refuse to compensate me, my reply will consist of just 2 words. 

I submitted my review on Sunday. Others from Sunday and Monday are being posted, mine is not. Dang Apple, I’m just telling it like it is, trying to save you guys refunds when everyone wants their money back
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    This one made me laugh 😂 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2022
    This one made me laugh 😂 
    Jesus 😂🤣 bring back @TyroneEastwood to take the blame 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    My review has not yet been published either. Can’t have people slagging off a game where people are still strangely willing to spend lots of money on 

I was able to get back into the game after around 60 hours. Two events later, i’m yet to swing a bat. I’m close to recovery from this awful affliction. 
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    This one made me laugh 😂 
    This guy is a wise man
    Update. My review is now on there. Titled ‘Shambles’. 
    edited July 2022

But I still can’t get my review posted. But this is good stuff!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Might as well not leave this one out 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71