Old Timer Question

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
edited July 2022 in General TSB Discussion

Just opened up my solo club and found this guy that hasn’t played in over 2000 years. Should I kick him? Wonder if he still gets his votes recorded? He’s 3-1, maybe I’ll give him a few more thousand years. Thanks Glu!
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Just opened up my solo club and found this guy that hasn’t played in over 2000 years. Should I kick him? Wonder if he still gets his votes recorded? He’s 3-1, maybe I’ll give him a few more thousand years. Thanks Glu!
    Sounds like you found Jesus. Get him on the line…could be a very unicorn situation. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Sounds like you found Jesus.
    Can he hit a curve ball?

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Some guy joined my club today with the same exact number of days not signed in.  "Tap baseball" must've been amazing back in the Jesus days.  Devs back then probably cared about the people and their experience though.
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Some guy joined my club today with the same exact number of days not signed in.  "Tap baseball" must've been amazing back in the Jesus days.  Devs back then probably cared about the people and their experience though.
    That’s all hearsay. The devs were only in it for the meal ticket
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    tshea510 said:

That’s all hearsay. The devs were only in it for the meal ticket
    5 loaves and 2 fish. And CS was probably light years ahead of where it is now.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷