New Update, More Issues

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
What an absolute joke of a company! 

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Rally totally messed up. Looking like another Glu dumpster fire
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    You can rest assured knowing customer service has told you to rest assure. 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    they updated this steaming pile of elephant excrement?? what did they add, chumpions elite plus for only a kidney and you get 500 pxp boxes?
    If you go to settings, note what is easily the most prominent thing on the screen and the message is clear. Don’t go away mad…
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Random list of crazy things with the update - rally doesn't work, tournament games aren't adding to the club challenge.  CVC mvp didn't get boxes, cvc screen doesn't update.  The list goes on and on
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Sounds like a typical sh***y glu/EA update for ya.  One step forward, five steps back.  I didn't even think that was possible... and then glu/EA joined forces just to prove me wrong.
    Just no.  
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    protip - after every update test the old glitches/exploits... at least one or two usually opens back up 🤣🤣🤣
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Clowns are back in the office. Some things just never change…..

Not surprising. They work a good four hours a week. I'd probably be terrible at my job too if I had a six and a half day weekend every week.
    Just no.  
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Is there captcha on the new update?
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    This may be the worst update ever, and that’s saying something. They’ve had some awful updates. But there is so much broken in it and the one thing they advertised with the new update, no one can even find. So what did it do other than break things that worked before? 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    well for starters on woh. When you get a double. The runner claps now.  Totally worth it.  😅
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• blueurmyboyblueurmyboy Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Same for me today, can't even get in. 
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Is there captcha on the new update?
    To kind of answer your question, I haven’t seen it yet. 
    well for starters on woh. When you get a double. The runner claps now.  Totally worth it.  😅
    Wait, there's clapping now?!  Okay, I'm updating right now, you can't stop me.  Also, did they fix the homerun that's just a double issue?  I love hitting the ball OVER the fence INSIDE of both foul poles, and it gets called a double.  Is that a new change in the rules of the MLB now??  Glu/EA sure thinks so, but then again... four hour work weeks.
    Just no.  
    They can take the AS boxes away from the Tournaments mid-event, but they can’t fix Club Challenge or all the crashes. Guess the developers would rather just bend the players over again than fix this Winchester Mystery House software design. 
    And good to know that the Home Run Derby box pity timer guarantees only that you won’t get Andrus.  Got Muncy for pity.