Game is complete trash

cloudysmokecloudysmoke Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited May 2022 in General TSB Discussion
I’m sure no one will care. I’ve been playing since 18. This is my first post. For me this game is complete sh@t. Ea has for sure made it that I will never spend another dime on this game. I don’t understand the drain this game has gone down and why. I appreciate everyone’s comments on here and thank you. 

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Will anyone care? Unlikely. 
    Also, this isn’t a “game”. That went out the window a while ago. I’m curious to watch the next few weeks vicariously through the guys I know. My first 4 weeks of 22’ were nothing short of a horrible gameplay experience/poor direction/lack of customer retention. If those things get resolved, I’ll revisit the game. Otherwise, no thanks. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • cloudysmokecloudysmoke Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Revisit the game isn’t  an option anymore. Game is done period. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Also, this isn’t a “game”. That went out the window a while ago. I’m curious to watch the next few weeks vicariously through the guys I know. My first 4 weeks of 22’ were nothing short of a horrible gameplay experience/poor direction/lack of customer retention. If those things get resolved, I’ll revisit the game. Otherwise, no thanks. 
    @CanadaCubs How many teams/accounts do you have? Jw 
    edited March 2022
    Currently 3. Sold 2 last year

edit- none that are mine anymore. If I were to log in, it would be a new account. I deliberately did that to avoid getting lured in

edit- none that are mine anymore. If I were to log in, it would be a new account. I deliberately did that to avoid getting lured in
    Gotcha… so that’s not you Canada1 in the club. Not a bad idea probably what I would have to do to quit 

Gotcha… so that’s not you Canada1 in the club. Not a bad idea probably what I would have to do to quit 
    Ya, no clue who that is…nor anyone else in that club I made on launch. 
    Canada I have always agreed with you and will continue.  Let’s see if this will continue about how shitty this game is or turn in to a thread about how people will play this game. Maybe Alex will chirp in about how good this game is. 
    Canada I have always agreed with you and will continue.  Let’s see if this will continue about how shitty this game is or turn in to a thread about how people will play this game. Maybe Alex will chirp in about how good this game is. 
    Lol…He won’t say Shït about anything negative towards this game. He’s got a pile of cucks that are there to clean up the drippings here.  At some point it would be beneficial for someone in that position to speak up about the games’ downfall. It’s like when you’re at work and you’re given a performance review to give to your managers. Might as well speak up, or nothing changes. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Every time I play this guy “goodmanptsmatter” the game freezes at the top of the first inning and when I close app and reopen I have a million games on my Home Screen and I have to resign the games against him to continue playing. It’s so much fun. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    The nonsense that is posted is ridiculous! 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    BUMP 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    What are you all talking about, this is the most amazing game I've ev... okay, yeah I can't even type that without laughing.  Been playing since 17, and I'm sure there are bitch boy yes men out there still giving it two thumbs up.  This "game" is straight up a piece of shit.  It'll never change for the better because money keeps being thrown into that glu/EA trashcan/toilet.
    Just no.  
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Lol…He won’t say Shït about anything negative towards this game. He’s got a pile of cucks that are there to clean up the drippings here.  At some point it would be beneficial for someone in that position to speak up about the games’ downfall. It’s like when you’re at work and you’re given a performance review to give to your managers. Might as well speak up, or nothing changes. 
    Maybe he has way more pull than I knew of but I was a moderator on the discord chat and voiced my displeasure a ton. Nothing changed so I quit. 2 months now and watching these posts it’s very easy to stay. If the guys spending 10s or 100s of thousands a year  are complaining and they do nothing to fix it I’m not sure they’d listen to guys who make sure their chats and and forums stay “clean”. 

People bring up issues all the time, people quit all the time. They just keep going so they must be doing fine. IMO the game just doesn’t work and isn’t sustainable for the large masses of the game. But the top 1% keeps it going and that’s what they want.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Lines of communication are totally nonexistent. That speaks volumes as to where this game is.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    I think they have been leaning towards a game model that is designed to feed on addiction…bleed dry $..frustrate and tire the player/customer out. Then move on to the next player/customer etc. It’s certainly not designed for player retention.. despite keepers and all star tickets stuff. I think we see more major changes next year with all of that vip stuff perks probably going away along with other in game mode changes. 
    I think they have been leaning towards a game model that is designed to feed on addiction…bleed dry $..frustrate and tire the player/customer out. Then move on to the next player/customer etc. It’s certainly not designed for player retention.. despite keepers and all star tickets stuff. I think we see more major changes next year with all of that vip stuff perks probably going away along with other in game mode changes. 
    They have a direct line of communication with unarguably the 2 biggest spenders this game has ever seen. They’ve voiced their opinions and requests (all very reasonable), and have been neglected dev feedback. It’s impossible to see this game next year given its current state (which I believe was intentional)
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    They are in the midst of an extremely expensive research effort. Their director of technology, development lead and research team lead are doing face to face interviews. I think its pretty clear this game is not going anywhere. Now, that doesn't mean that the team running it isn't a complete and utter clown show.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    They are in the midst of an extremely expensive research effort. Their director of technology, development lead and research team lead are doing face to face interviews. I think its pretty clear this game is not going anywhere. Now, that doesn't mean that the team running it isn't a complete and utter clown show.
    Or they could just be getting research about what to do in the next version of the game that will be completely different. They will have a game of some sort next year, but will it be the same, tweaked from this year, or a completely different game is the mystery. The game is definitely in a “bleed ‘em dry” mode, so I tend to agree they are more worried about getting new spenders than retaining existing ones. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Those interviews aren’t new. I remember @JTANDME did one in 2019. The “research” could easily be used for another game 🤷🏻‍♂️. It’s my opinion that there will be a tap 2023, but not 2024. Something that will be on mobile and consoles should replace this disaster of an app. Whether or not it’s a revival of MVP Baseball remains to be seen 😬 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I’ve just received a message from one of my clubmates. I’ve been expecting one for a while saying ‘’Are you going to come back or should we boot you from the club?’ It was a screenshot of club members. It’s 34 days since I logged in. I was the third highest scorer in the club then. 

Now I’m first 😂. Looking at the rest of the scores, there’s a good chance I’ll stay there until the end of Tap 22.