ML is WAY behind the curve

2Next

Comments

• toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I don't understand why he can't keep pace with keepers, but at least they got around to remembering he exists. 
    He?  Am i the only one with a my legend named drsmartassphd’s ex smoking hot wife?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I don't understand why he can't keep pace with keepers, but at least they got around to remembering he exists. 
    He?  Am i the only one with a my legend named drsmartassphd’s ex smoking hot wife?
    Yes, he. Only dudes in the MLB 🤷🏻‍♂️ and I'm still not convinced of the doctors lady friend 🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts

Good point. These are all fictional characters, so why not name the legend after a fictional person as well.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    sullipa8 said:

Good point. These are all fictional characters, so why not name the legend after a fictional person as well.
    Bahahahahaha YEEEESSSSS!!! 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    sullipa8 said:

Spilled my coffee here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    No bump for My Legend again ? Worse than most box bxp guys now. ML getting no respect this year. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Guess they want you to spend to dress him like a Ken doll with all that gear to improve him. Fuhgetaboutit !