Tap sucks ass.

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
edited August 2022 in General TSB Discussion
This game blows. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
Prev1

Comments

• lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Sheesh, so much negativity in the community. 

Back to slugfest now

Looks like they are turning the corner though
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    From what I have read on the forum about odds and cost of upgrades I think it's more appropriate to rebrand it as "Tapped out" Sports Baseball '22 🤷‍♂️
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Hmmmm…….

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Hmmmm…….

Who composed this one?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Hmmmm…….

Who composed this one?

Think that might of been @dfbb swan song
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    tshea510 said:
    Hmmmm…….

Who composed this one?

Think that might of been @dfbb swan song
    That closing statement really does sound familiar
    This game blows. 
    You sure about that pal?
    This game blows. 
    You sure about that pal?
    He got $100 worth of stickers for that.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Lol I love when they call it "tap baseball".  The real @retirepujols would never say that!!... or would he
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Fake news. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Fake news. 
    No. You love Tap Baseball. Nothing to be ashamed of. It’s a satisfying game
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    it doesn't blow... it doesn't even register as a whimpering ejaculation of dust with a finger in the posterior.  it's just a sad husk of what was once a fun time with proxy or gg...that was the REAL game 🥲
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Definitely some good reading material in the forum although nowhere close to the activity as when it was in its peak. I started tapping in 14(the inaugural season) and just couldn’t handle all of the changes really dating back to last year. Losing my VIP account last year for a bogus reason was incredibly frustrating and also the best thing that Glu had ever done for me. I’ve seen so many dedicated players leave for different reasons but I will say that there were/still are a lot of good guys lurking in the forum (pooholes has got to be the most loved member). I’ll join the group and write a review of my own. 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I take a year off, come back and see nothing has changed, for the good. 😂😂
    ~UNAGI~
    I’m just confused by the strategy of these clowns. If their goal is to make sure there is no temptation to reach into my wallet, they are immensely successful! I never thought they would sink this ship this fast and be so successful at doing it. @DFBB and Blue, y’all must be proud! After all, y’all have torpedoed this forum, probably per instruction. Nice job!
    Ebiggz said:
    Holy hell, never thought I’d see you here again!  Hope life’s been good for ya!
    tshea510 said:
    I’m just confused by the strategy of these clowns. If their goal is to make sure there is no temptation to reach into my wallet, they are immensely successful! I never thought they would sink this ship this fast and be so successful at doing it. @DFBB and Blue, y’all must be proud! After all, y’all have torpedoed this forum, probably per instruction. Nice job!
    As much as I’m a known rival with Alex, and a pest for Blue, this isn’t on them.  The company direction likely comes from higher levels. 
    Ebiggz said:
    Holy hell, never thought I’d see you here again!  Hope life’s been good for ya!
    Been great man! Hope all is well with you as well.

Never thought I'd be back either, but gave it a whirl for shits and giggles. Lost my vip account because I didn't play 2021, and of course CS won't help me get it back. 
    ~UNAGI~
    As much as I’m a known rival with Alex, and a pest for Blue, this isn’t on them.  The company direction likely comes from higher levels. 
    So you think they’ve been given orders to disappear quietly into the sunset and completely abandon this forum and it’s members?
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    So you think they’ve been given orders to disappear quietly into the sunset and completely abandon this forum and it’s members?
    Serious question. Do people actually think Dfbb is a glu employee? He doesn’t have “orders” as he isn’t an employee. From what others said he quit. 

Also, there is a discord channel for VIPs which is where most of the whining and complaining is done now. Which also means that’s where the major spenders are. Like most businesses they follow the money and that’s where it is now, not here.
    tshea510 said:
    Serious question. Do people actually think Dfbb is a glu employee? He doesn’t have “orders” as he isn’t an employee. From what others said he quit. 

Also, there is a discord channel for VIPs which is where most of the whining and complaining is done now. Which also means that’s where the major spenders are. Like most businesses they follow the money and that’s where it is now, not here.
    Employee? Of course not. Quit? Doesn’t look like it to me. But one must question why admins and moderators of this forum are all of a sudden CRICKETS. There used to be communication. Obviously, the new plan is just the opposite.

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:

Employee? Of course not. Quit? Doesn’t look like it to me. But one must question why admins and moderators of this forum are all of a sudden CRICKETS. There used to be communication. Obviously, the new plan is just the opposite.

Don’t confuse checking forums with not playing. I check here and I don’t play. Sometimes it’s fun to see the constant on going issues. As I said though. Most conversations are or atleast were while I was there in the Vip discord chat. 
    My whole point is he and Blue are still listed as mods and admins, yet the communication has vanished completely. 
    I thought @CanadaCubs and @retirepujols were named the new mods around here 🤷‍♂️
    Ebiggz said:
    Holy shit, the man’s alive! God damnit he won’t read this. I hope you and the baby sitter are doing well big 🤣
    I thought @CanadaCubs and @retirepujols were named the new mods around here 🤷‍♂️
    Nudes, sandwiches, and racist memes. That would be your new forum. 
    Ebiggz said:
    Holy shit, the man’s alive! God damnit he won’t read this. I hope you and the baby sitter are doing well big 🤣
    😂😂 She done went and got married but she's still as sexy as ever. I had a little girl last year so I get to keep seeing the baby sitter regularly. Lol. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Don’t confuse checking forums with not playing. I check here and I don’t play. Sometimes it’s fun to see the constant on going issues. As I said though. Most conversations are or atleast were while I was there in the Vip discord chat. 

100%. I check here all the time and haven't played since 2020
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Ebiggz said:
    Ebiggz said:
    😂😂 She done went and got married but she's still as sexy as ever. I had a little girl last year so I get to keep seeing the baby sitter regularly. Lol. 
    Congrats…on both 😀