It's truly remarkable

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
Amazing how this comapny can continue to find ways to screw this up.  Game crashes when i try to claim 500 gold fan reward box.  Can't restart either.  Plus my two teams continue to show different club scores in every CVC match, sometimes one team gets boxes for a win and the other gets BXP for a loss in the same match.

Zero quality control and they just dont give a fudge.

Comments

• LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    It won’t load past 88% for me. It crashed after I purchased a few boxes. What else do you expect based on other recent issues?
  • mastodonrocksmastodonrocks Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Thanks for confirming. Thought I was going crazy. Locked out at the same point as you. After buying FP of course and was ready to go. Oh well. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Rest assured, they are working on it. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Seriously, the level of incompetance is Hall of Fame worthy, every time they set a bar, they leap right over and screw something else up.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    But we are apparently just too negative. It’s great to just be completely incompetent, then play the victim to try and get the criticism to subside. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    OK, positive comment.  Adding the Draft Picks Box was great.  Now include all draft picks, or at least second rounders, not just late rounders.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Draft pick trade in…. It is a nice addition hard to complain about. But….. I can 🤷🏻‍♂️because it’s simply still nowhere even close to enough to make a difference. 10 box limit and minuscule amounts of xp. Meh 😑 👎🏻
    They are trying real hard to throw us a bone but instead somehow always end up giving us the bone 🍆
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Yup, this is incredibly stupid. Idea has merit, but fulfillment torpedoes as Glu/EA seems to constantly be “perfecting” their art.

Also gotta love the WOH cycle rewards of a minimal amount of Bxp with Legends already out. Not even a little Pxp? What a bunch of clueless clowns (clean version).
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    And somehow it took them 5 years to give Beavs VIP of the month.  I was pretty engaged in tsb, I don’t know who 90% of these candidates.  That disconnect alone speaks volumes 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"