Tap sucks ass.

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    Ebiggz said:
    I take a year off, come back and see nothing has changed, for the good. 😂😂
    Holy shit, the man’s alive! God damnit he won’t read this. I hope you and the baby sitter are doing well big 🤣
    😂😂 She done went and got married but she's still as sexy as ever. I had a little girl last year so I get to keep seeing the baby sitter regularly. Lol. 
    Good man! Congrats on the baby girl and holding on to the babysitter 😍🤤 you still tearing up COD mobile?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    Ebiggz said:
    I take a year off, come back and see nothing has changed, for the good. 😂😂
    Holy shit, the man’s alive! God damnit he won’t read this. I hope you and the baby sitter are doing well big 🤣
    😂😂 She done went and got married but she's still as sexy as ever. I had a little girl last year so I get to keep seeing the baby sitter regularly. Lol. 
    Good man! Congrats on the baby girl and holding on to the babysitter 😍🤤 you still tearing up COD mobile?
    Thanks man! Nah I just stick with the Xbox version now when I get time. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    So I will say this. I actually played the last 2 weekends. My team sucks since it went vacant for 2 months. My first weekend they did this thing where you earned prime player boxes from playing BG, WOH, tourneys and Prime. Not sure if that’s new but I thought it was awesome. I got rewarded by grinding all weekend by pulling both primes but it seemed like an awesome way to get good players and not having the anger of opening boxes. This passed weekend, with legends coming in the bonus sets were so hard to complete the fun got sucked out again. Guess I’ll wait for one of the fun weekends again. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    So I will say this. I actually played the last 2 weekends. My team sucks since it went vacant for 2 months. My first weekend they did this thing where you earned prime player boxes from playing BG, WOH, tourneys and Prime. Not sure if that’s new but I thought it was awesome. I got rewarded by grinding all weekend by pulling both primes but it seemed like an awesome way to get good players and not having the anger of opening boxes. This passed weekend, with legends coming in the bonus sets were so hard to complete the fun got sucked out again. Guess I’ll wait for one of the fun weekends again. 
    Those weekends are definitely fun. I had the most fun when they did it all star weekend. It was probably the most I played ever in 7 years of playing. They said LXP boxes would be rewards this weekend, but I never saw it in a tournament reward and only 2 all weekend from a bonus game. Pretty lame decision this weekend. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Got 1 in a Tournament and 3 from bonus games…all 7k. Yawn. 

But even that looks good this weekend. Need LXP for White or Langston ? Open the wallet. No boxes and none in WOH. #Strangle LXP
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    This is truly what I don’t understand. 2 weekends ago playing to get a good prime player if you had bad box luck gave you a reason to play. Last weekend a bad chance at a lxp box and this weekend nothing. Appears they made primes the guarantee in the counter but I was gone for 2 months and 420 primes are basically worthless in my team. You can do plenty to appease the big spenders and still make it fun for those who don’t have thousands to spend every week. Ultimately this is what lead me to quit to begin. With, and I admit that weekend I could chase buxton and verlander was fun, these last 2 weeks have just been boring as hell again. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I installed it when it came available, kind of scrolled through the game to see what was new and immediately deleted, just couldn't stomach the grind, plus I found myself spending money into '21 towards the end of that epic dumpster fire. Installed yesterday to see if it actually got any better, there were one or two cool changes but it was still putting lipstick on a nasty stinky pig. An epic dumpster fire still. A zebra never changes it's stripes. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I installed it when it came available, kind of scrolled through the game to see what was new and immediately deleted, just couldn't stomach the grind, plus I found myself spending money into '21 towards the end of that epic dumpster fire. Installed yesterday to see if it actually got any better, there were one or two cool changes but it was still putting lipstick on a nasty stinky pig. An epic dumpster fire still. A zebra never changes it's stripes. 
    Did you ”accidentally” go Gold again? 😂😂😂 Welcome back stranger 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    tshea510 said:
    Did you ”accidentally” go Gold again? 😂😂😂 Welcome back stranger 😎
    😂😂😂 No, worst yet I accidently installed this dumpster fire 🤣🤣🤣
    Seems like nothing has changed except for how stupid expensive this game is over last year. Looks like it's back to Retro Bowl.