And the Circus Continues

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I legit started laughing so hard. 11:00AM Central - Check out our new event !

11:01AM Central 

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    This is why I couldn't stop reading global.  It was great.  Someone even mentioned MIA blue leopard!
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It’s actually pretty good event best this year imo. I also thought it was trash until a club member pointed out the reward. Better than another day of grinding BGs! 6 days a week BGs I always thought was a bit much lol As everyone else has also complained  about in the past. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Most importantly the reward is worth it dbl late innings 460 player which makes near any event worth it if the reward is. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I really don’t understand all the complaining?? People just like to bitch and complain on global I guess. They need to shut that shit hole down. Got a job EW
    Anyway….. I’m sure the auto  tappers don’t like this event. Even more reason to like it 👍 I’ll be the first to tell you I’m not a glu fan… but this is best event all year. 
    Glu 👏
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    It’s actually pretty good event best this year imo. I also thought it was trash until a club member pointed out the reward. Better than another day of grinding BGs! 6 days a week BGs I always thought was a bit much lol As everyone else has also complained  about in the past. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Most importantly the reward is worth it dbl late innings 460 player which makes near any event worth it if the reward is. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I really don’t understand all the complaining?? People just like to bitch and complain on global I guess. They need to shut that shit hole down. Got a job EW
    Anyway….. I’m sure the auto  tappers don’t like this event. Even more reason to like it 👍 I’ll be the first to tell you I’m not a glu fan… but this is best event all year. 
    Glu 👏
    You beat me to it. After the thing actually went live, I like it. I’m getting resources and it’s kinda fun, which has been a big MIA, much like our moderators. (@retirepujols, did your “artwork” vanish on its own, or did the rumored mods actually do something?) Anyway, props to this new event, I like it!
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I agree with most of that. The one time rewards are pretty good. The player is fantastic if you are like me and have no legends. But the scoring for barrel house is terrible. It’s my least favorite mode of the game. I’d rather see them do a day of Slugfest and payoff pitch. 
    sullipa8 said:
    I agree with most of that. The one time rewards are pretty good. The player is fantastic if you are like me and have no legends. But the scoring for barrel house is terrible. It’s my least favorite mode of the game. I’d rather see them do a day of Slugfest and payoff pitch. 
    Ouch! I haven’t played Slugfest in 3 or 4 years. And they’ve truly destroyed PP every week. I guess this speaks volumes!
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    sullipa8 said:
    Ouch! I haven’t played Slugfest in 3 or 4 years. And they’ve truly destroyed PP every week. I guess this speaks volumes!
    Yes, they have killed both, which is why I was hoping they would put life back into those modes. They had barrel house on the same path of irrelevance prior to this event. So they tired to inject life back into it. Both Slugfest and payoff pitch, they had a full day event for each that was disastrous and they never went back. Just let them die. I feel the same will now happen with barrel house. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Smh... That was one mode I enjoyed last year, the resources were great and I actually had fun playing it. Just can't get back into this train wreck.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I don’t have any legends yet either, but I chose not to level Rogers because with late innings he’s a WOH guy and I don’t need any of those, plus I’ll level Up Edman when I get him from Champ. I will say this. Initially I really disliked it, I think it got slightly better as I understood how to actually score. It’s a downer for anyone who chooses not to play in full or big clubs because you are capped at where you can rank. Overall I’ll say it was OK, but I’d probably like it better if I played in a full club because no matter what we weren’t getting very high. I did impact that slightly though because I played 3 levels really not understanding how it all worked. Next time I should do a little better hopefully. 
    Well……I opened my solo club to a bunch of noobs but I got my 1500 Gold club rewards by myself after the 1st round so I was happy with that. Then kicked most of them for not playing TB, lol. But I did let CS know that the “team” did NOT label round rewards as “One-Time Rewards” as in the regular BH. After cycling, it showed “Round Rewards” with the same resources and player box, but these were not given out. So for me at least, there was no reason to continue if I wasn’t getting anything.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I played a little, but the game was lagging so bad.  I like barrel house, even though I'm usually in like 20 thousandth place.  And I'd take a 460 WoH player over anything out there today.  Prime players with two out and bases empty skills?!?  Yeah, that's exactly what the people are screaming for... oh, and Chris Hoiles(WHO?!?!!?!?) is still somehow considered a legend.
    Just no.  
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Might be related to Hank Foiles 😂
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Glu 👏
    You beat me to it. After the thing actually went live, I like it. I’m getting resources and it’s kinda fun, which has been a big MIA, much like our moderators. (@retirepujols, did your “artwork” vanish on its own, or did the rumored mods actually do something?) Anyway, props to this new event, I like it!
    I took her down. I was just testing some things out 🤣 but figured it was up long enough (just a few hours). 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71