Can’t link to vip email

michaelbeatsyoumichaelbeatsyou Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I’ve been trying for 2 weeks. Customer service says I’m using wrong name but I have the vip email that I’m trying to link. Where do I go other then the customer service who can’t seem to see the picture right in front of the face?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Delete the app and don’t reinstall it. Then the issue is gone 👍🏻 Happy to help 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I actually decided to install it last week just for the heck of it to see what the new version looks like and linking was not an issue for me as both my VIP status and All Star levels transferred. I don't remember exactly how it was but I believe there were two options with email to connect your account to an email and another to log in if it was already connected which was hard to see at first? 

Now all the "Gift" notices I get with no actual gifts when I log in is another story and as I'm not playing I won't bother with a ticket. I'm just sitting on the 12K or so gold that came over with all star perks and will go to town when some worthy ATG come up just for the heck of it 🙄
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited September 2022
    I just had to reinstall the game Wed night because it kept crashing. It no longer crashes but I can't login to my team. Sent a message through their helpshift system and it is now Friday morning and haven't even gotten a response yet. Terrible application design that a user cannot just simply log back in to their team. I mean, just literal garbage. Terrible, useless support on top of that.