What a Shame Welp you have killed another Loyal TSB fan.

2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
So..initially I was against the champions token stuff, instead of cycling for gold. as it went I came to like it as I was probably going to spend to keep playing anyway and champs plus was it. I had more gold and more (god forgive me for saying this) fun. I would actually get all levels all tokens on Monday, Id play prime games (spending gold) to tier out on tokens, it worked out good for me, I know its not for everyone but this is my life and I liked the game personally. I spent the way I wanted to, when I wanted to. With the advent of the new Champions Season's choice and the removal of VIRTUALLY EVERY token from the game (except the paltry 80 tokens from "cycling") it has become and again I cant believe i'm going to agree with global but an autotappers paradise, which too is also fine, they do them I do me.

I mean Daily challenges are useless now, and I am certain club challenges will be pulled away next, WOH hero tokens gone, prime tokens gone, so literally the ONLY WAY to level up in champs tier is to buy field pass so you can "cycle" bonus games, and hope you don't pull a crappy bracket and your club somehow pulls a now reduced amount of tokens from rank rewards.

Way to destroy an actual fun game for some of us EA. It sucks because yes I am a VIP and I completely and utterly regret any time and money spent on this game over the years. I have played since the games inception and it has steadily melted down into this pile of shit that it is today. I have made some honest to goodness friends through here. they all have quit yet I had hung on. 

Im going to go eat a sandwich, drink a beer and find other ways now to cure my slow days at work.

Peace Out.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit

Comments

• LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I made another post today about this exact same thing without seeing yours and I agree 100%. I’m a VIP and have played daily since 2015, not a “whale” by any means but I’m approaching 40,000 games this season so I play more than most I would think. Even with all that it’s obvious they don’t care about players like you and me, they are literally only catering to the top 0.1% of all players with all of these stupid recent changes. I’m receiving less and less for the constant amount of games I played so what’s the point of continuing with diminished returns? You’re correct in that cycling WOH, prime, daily and weekly challenges all now have zero meaning. Don’t even get me started on all the changes to ATG’s also, that you will never again pull one out of a box and have to pay for them with BS hot dog currency that is impossible to obtain. I already accepted that I’ll probably have zero ATG’s this season after having my full roster of ATG’s last year but this might be the final straw for me. I played 5 prime games today and that’s it, even that was forced as I’m too fed up with this nonsense now. So instead of cycling and spending thousands of gold today to gain tokens I’m spending zero and getting zero tokens, I guess that’s what they want. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Lol I just noticed what they did to champ tokens.  It's the auto tappers dream season!  I don't play 300 games in a day, let alone 1,500.  While I did make it to champ tier, it was fun for the few seasons I got in.  Unfortunately, EA ruins anything they get their hands on, but people just keep on buying their trash.  Oh well.  There are better things out there.
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Lol I just noticed what they did to champ tokens.  It's the auto tappers dream season!  I don't play 300 games in a day, let alone 1,500.  While I did make it to champ tier, it was fun for the few seasons I got in.  Unfortunately, EA ruins anything they get their hands on, but people just keep on buying their trash.  Oh well.  There are better things out there.
    I just got off the phone with @retirepujols. He’s loving the new format. He also mentioned that he’s enjoying every bonus game he plays. He comes off as a little shy about his passion for TSB, but he wanted to relay the message. 🙂
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I find it ironic that retirepuhols hung it up before puhols.
    I just got off the phone with @retirepujols. He’s loving the new format. He also mentioned that he’s enjoying every bonus game he plays. He comes off as a little shy about his passion for TSB, but he wanted to relay the message. 🙂
    You guys are phone friends?!  That's pretty hot.  He told me in game that he would get me a family discount.  On what, I have no idea... hopefully hookers and drugs and halloween candy... inflation hit hard.
    Just no.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    You guys are phone friends?!  That's pretty hot.  He told me in game that he would get me a family discount.  On what, I have no idea... hopefully hookers and drugs and halloween candy... inflation hit hard.
    Stickers. It’s ALWAYS stickers. But Cubbies gets the nudes 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    It’s just a teaser for his OnlyFans account.  He’s a renowned foot model there. It’s not bad…
    tshea510 said:
    Stickers. It’s ALWAYS stickers. But Cubbies gets the nudes 

never been disappointed 
    It’s just a teaser for his OnlyFans account.  He’s a renowned foot model there. It’s not bad…

Oh really?!?  Looks like I gotta go check out some OnlyFans then.  Does he have ATSB stickers in the shots?  That would make it complete.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Pm my pimp @TyroneEastwood for my OF link. Spicy feet pics all day 🔥
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Does @TyroneEastwood still play this shit?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Does @TyroneEastwood still play this shit?
    Nah. The homie Tyrone is off being a dad
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71