edited October 2022 in General TSB Discussion
Enough said!!!

Comments

• n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Yes and while you’re at it delete 22 as well. Shut ‘em all down
  • wjhgolfwjhgolf Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Why would I do that???
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Because this so called company has ruined what once was a great game. It is total garbage now. Whatever fun was left has been sucked dry. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    What don't you like?  What has changed?  Seems good to me!
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It's pretty much trash now.  They should change the name to ATSB, auto tap sports baseball.
    Just no.  
    edited October 2022
    wjhgolf said:
    You’ve been playing since ‘19 game and you ask “What has changed?” Seriously? 
    Are you employed by this garbage company, because that would explain a lot!
    tshea510 said:
    wjhgolf said:
    You’ve been playing since ‘19 game and you ask “What has changed?” Seriously? 
    Are you employed by this garbage company, because that would explain a lot!
    Can't be.  The employees aren't allowed to get on the forums anymore.  They think discord is where it's at.
    Just no.  
    I'm retired A'hole!  I don't spend a penny on this game - don't need to - it's fun and realistic!  You must be one of those suckers who spend big $$$ on app games - your fault, stupid!
    wjhgolf said:
    I'm retired A'hole!  I don't spend a penny on this game - don't need to - it's fun and realistic!  You must be one of those suckers who spend big $$$ on app games - your fault, stupid!
    Did @retirepujols change his name to “retired A’hole”? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I smell a topless tilly about to go down in the back parking lot at dennys. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    17 for me. WOH actually meant something when you cycled back then to get those legends.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

tshea510 said:
    wjhgolf said:
    I was wondering why the new guy said "A'Hole'.  Just say asshole.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    wjhgolf said:

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I randomly got an itch to play the other day so i redownloaded 20 in hopes to play some WOH.   Didnt really play 21 much and quit around April/May this year.   However it was the weekend and WOH is only monday apparently.   Probably well known but was hoping it Weekend Royale or something.   oh well back off the grid
    edited December 2022
    I randomly got an itch to play the other day so i redownloaded 20 in hopes to play some WOH.   Didnt really play 21 much and quit around April/May this year.   However it was the weekend and WOH is only monday apparently.   Probably well known but was hoping it Weekend Royale or something.   oh well back off the grid
    Yup, they put those apps on autopilot without any thought processes. Even the annoying pop-ups to buy garbage is still programmed in. But in their defense….Hell, they can’t even run the current version without repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot. Can’t expect too much from these clowns 🤡