FInally hit Champions Tier

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
edited September 2022 in General TSB Discussion
My slow train has finally pulled into Champions Tier station.

A couple questions.

I assume the dump of stuff I received was related to the number of Champ tokens i had acculumated to date?

Why would my "B" team (fewer games played, lower AS status, likely fewer champ tokens) get 75K more gold than my other team, with the same number of Moments and X-Factor boxes?

It shows my Champ token balance at 0 now, pretty sure I had several thousand, but now can't find any balance other than the Champ tier page.

Asssume dropping my 310 Jason Heyward is fine now?  No reuse of those guys?

I'll hang up and listen now...

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited September 2022
    When you first get to Champions, it gives you the season 1 rewards. It’s based on how many tokens you had and the season 1 payout rate. Once it does that, it resets your tokens back to zero and you will be able to apply any new tokens earned to this season. Hopefully you had the full limit when you went to champions and got the max rewards. 

Also, Heyward is useless. You don’t need him. But the season reward is a bonus player for that season and the next one. So it’s worthwhile to keep the new ones you get as you will always have a bonus guy. Once his time is up, then it depends on if you need him or not.
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I hit champions a few seasons after it started and got Hayward. I sent CS a message about the out of date player and they sent me the player that was current at the time. So it’s probably worth asking them. Reviews are mixed from what I hear about them doing this but it’s worth the ask. 
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Thanks for the tip @RollieFingers.  I encourage anyone in the same situation do contact CS.  Worked for both my teams.
    Hit Champ tier 81.  What happens now to any tokens I gather over 15,800?
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    They go away
    sullipa8 said:
    They go away
    Cool.  Only reason I hit 81 was because I'd accumulate all tokens over 6 months of slow play.  Zero chance I'll hit it again.  But I got a chunk o' gold to save for ATGs!

Glu is life!
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    xracman said:
    sullipa8 said:
    They go away
    Cool.  Only reason I hit 81 was because I'd accumulate all tokens over 6 months of slow play.  Zero chance I'll hit it again.  But I got a chunk o' gold to save for ATGs!

Glu is an adhesive
    Fixed it for you.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • mocityastrosmocityastros Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What are the Champ Tokens good for ? Can’t find info on them
    After you finish the Diamond tier, you go to champions tier.  Their are 81 incremental tiers in Champions that reward you with XP, Cash, Gold, Moments, etc and eventually a bonus player.