Options

Why did I not get my VIP badge?

MRUNSTABLEMRUNSTABLE Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I've hit all-star 10, have played 26k games this season and do all I can to help everybody out daily. Ive been immersed in the game for 3 seasons without any time off.

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I've hit all-star 10, have played 26k games this season and do all I can to help everybody out daily. Ive been immersed in the game for 3 seasons without any time off.
    Because you’re unstable? Or you haven’t spent nearly enough? Or both? 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    I've been unstable but a stable go getter! 💪 
  • Options
    The money thing though...😆 Sorry that I've ONLY spent $800 to tap on a phone app.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    The money thing though...😆 Sorry that I've ONLY spent $800 to tap on a phone app.
    Why are you apologizing for spending $800, but then asking why you’re not VIP? Sounds like you have no clue or just trying to start crap. Adios Rookie.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    In my experience, it’s about $1000 USD to get your vip badge. Alternatively, you could send CS a few provocative nudes to sweeten their pallet… works sometimes. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    In my experience, it’s about $1000 USD to get your vip badge. Alternatively, you could send CS a few provocative nudes to sweeten their pallet… works sometimes. 
    Works everytime!... 22% of the time
    Just no.  
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Works everytime!... 22% of the time
    My math came to 55%, but agree to disagree 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"