Event Shop

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

While I understand the decision that ATG “currencies” can only be earned in boxes through the weekend event (incredibly stupid decision), what I don’t understand is having an Event Shop open for 4 more days without ANY ability to  gain those stupid currencies! The first week, at least they were available in Specials for REAL money, but now some genius has decided to take away ALL revenue making opportunities for this sinking ship of a game.

Logic would dictate if you’re going to have a stupid shop open for 7 days, for a stupid way to get an ATG, then at least have ways to EARN the stupid currencies for those 7 days, not just 3. But the key word is LOGIC, something this company has proven not to know the meaning of. So the shop now stays open for 4 more days with ZERO ways to get the currencies to spend in said shop. 

BRILLIANT!

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That seems too logical for this company to figure out. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    You can still get them in tournaments.  Can you actually win the tournament?!  Not my team.  Game 4 is always against some team that has a 300k ts or better.  No way that's by design, right??  Glu/EA would never stoop to such tactics!
    Just no.