The Wall is Back

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
I’m at just under 29k wins with TS of 260-ish. Worst starter is 520 but doesn’t seem to matter as capped 600 ace loses about as often as the rest. Lucky to win 50% of tournaments as tough to get 4 decent matchups in a row. Lose to teams I outrank by over 100k when I guess it is just time to lose one. Scoring is a joke. Event my prime games are getting nerfed now. Would EVO hunting to improve TS help or will matchups just be tougher ? Not much fun here any more. 

Comments

• LooseballsackLooseballsack Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    It sounds like you have a wi-fi issue.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    If it makes you feel better. I have ts 324k and lost a game 80-0. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Dang ! Ryan pitching for them ?
    I called this my Lance Mccullers game.  I think i pitched a no hitter the next game.  😅
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    If it makes you feel better. I have ts 324k and lost a game 80-0. 

FWIW, Spacevomit is a green VIP and WR of 48 right now. He's always been a strong player for many versions and probably is nerfing TS to speed up games when auto-tapping. I would almost guarantee he has most players skills near capped. Also need to keep in mind if this is a weekend game, stat boost not only boosts your team but your opponents as well by 20%.
    Good to know
    Trying again
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

I’m at about 290k team strength. I don’t have trouble with tournaments since taking all upgrades to 85. I mean I still lose one here and there but over 90% win percentage. Gotta wonder if it’s your cash upgrades? 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    I’m at just under 29k wins with TS of 260-ish. Worst starter is 520 but doesn’t seem to matter as capped 600 ace loses about as often as the rest. Lucky to win 50% of tournaments as tough to get 4 decent matchups in a row. Lose to teams I outrank by over 100k when I guess it is just time to lose one. Scoring is a joke. Event my prime games are getting nerfed now. Would EVO hunting to improve TS help or will matchups just be tougher ? Not much fun here any more. 
    At this stage, most serious/competitive players have their keeper skills capped. Idk the current state of the game, but I'd assume that the same group are also capping the skills of new legends as well. 

TS can be very misleading. Skills on pitchers are worse than dead weight. They don't actually help your performance and at the same time, theoretically gives you tougher matchups. Fwiw, I generally left all my pitcher skills at zero. In my experience, x-factors were the only thing that actually boosted pitcher performance. 

If evo hunting and/or evo groups are a viable option, I'd make them a priority. Get your key bats capped and you'll notice the difference. X-factors should also be prioritized accordingly. Gear would help as well, but they're generaly a luxury for the more competitive players. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Thx. Situation improved some with TS up in the 290-ish range and getting the POTM 620 pitchers so my keeper is lowest rated starter but highest skills and pennants. Tournaments more like 75-80% now. Hitting and pitching upgrades are all at 84. I now video boost for opposing pitchers keeper and above regardless of opposing TS.  Still can’t beat Painter or Pilfer 😂 but finally beat McCovey once ! Time to EVO hunt for keeper (hitters at 23) and ATG skills (hitters at 15).