Hit Champ, No rewards.

Dis0599Dis0599 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I just recently hit champion tier after the long grind. All my club mates told me i would get a pretty decent amount of gold and rewards for hitting it but i got nothing… i collected the tiers and still got no gold or anything… anyone know what to do because customer support has been useless

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Stay Silver. 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Dis0599Dis0599 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Stay Silver. 😎
    real helpful! thanks.
    No problem 👍
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Never listen to @tshea510 He knows nothing about the game.  I mean, what would a silver team even have to offer?!?  If a silver team has the best legend in the game, Chris Hoiles(who?!???!?), then just maybe they know what they're doing.  Chris Hoiles final ATG this year!  Make it happen glu/EA
    Just no.  
    Never listen to @tshea510 He knows nothing about the game.  I mean, what would a silver team even have to offer?!?  If a silver team has the best legend in the game, Chris Hoiles(who?!???!?), then just maybe they know what they're doing.  Chris Hoiles final ATG this year!  Make it happen glu/EA
    Exactly! 😂😂😂
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    👀
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Dis0599 said:
    I just recently hit champion tier after the long grind. All my club mates told me i would get a pretty decent amount of gold and rewards for hitting it but i got nothing… i collected the tiers and still got no gold or anything… anyone know what to do because customer support has been useless
    Unfortunately, I think you'll need to be patient with CS. If you're a vip, I'd suggest joining the vip discord channel. They should be able to offer more direct and immediate assistance(compared to cs). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • RougherRougher Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    If you're a vip, I'd suggest joining the vip discord channel. 

How do you do this?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    It's a secret  :D