Customer Support

tymks0555tymks0555 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Does anyone know if CS is on vacation for Christmas? I've sent multiple messages in the last 24 hours and have gotten no response. I'm a VIP too. It suppose to be a "direct" message 

Comments

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    You have a better chance of winning the lottery then getting help from customer support 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    tymks0555 said:
    Does anyone know if CS is on vacation for Christmas? I've sent multiple messages in the last 24 hours and have gotten no response. I'm a VIP too. It suppose to be a "direct" message 
    Not to be offensive, just not sure if Christmas is celebrated in India 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    tymks0555 said:
    But what about Hannukah? Do they celebrate Hannukah? 🤣
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Houmy said:
    tshea510 said:
    tymks0555 said:
    But what about Hannukah? Do they celebrate Hannukah? 🤣
    I feel the only thing glu/EA celebrates is that people continuously give them money while they do a good 23 minutes of work per week... or it might be per month.
    Just no.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    They do celebrate Christmas but should not be off yet-if they do get the day off at all