How do I apply gear to my player?

xOLHOGLEGxxOLHOGLEGx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited January 2023 in General TSB Discussion
I am a dong.

Answers

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Don’t mean to be rude, but…….
    Why have you not checked the Customer Care in-game? 

New in 2022: Gear for your Created Legend!

Please don’t tell me you’re one of the ones in Global asking “Where is player X”???
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Please don’t tell me you’re one of the ones in Global asking “Where is player X”???
    Hey man, can you tell me where I can find MLB superstar Brandon Bielak??  He's pretty much ATG worthy, like Chris Hoiles, but I just can't seem to locate him.  Can you help?  You're my only hope... and so is Obi Wan.
    Just no.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    tshea510 said:

Hey man, can you tell me where I can find MLB superstar Brandon Bielak??  He's pretty much ATG worthy, like Chris Hoiles, but I just can't seem to locate him.  Can you help?  You're my only hope... and so is Obi Wan.
    You got banned from Global again, didn’t you? You’ll like it here, it’s nice and dead.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    edited January 2023
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:

You got banned from Global again, didn’t you? You’ll like it here, it’s nice and dead.
    You know it!  Can't tell ole E-dub that he smells, or else they give you the ban hammer.  Merry New Times.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Just getting back into game. This is a new feature I am unable to figure out. I purchased the gear currency from store but am unable to apply it to my player. Thanks in advance.
    That option is reserved for RDQ’s only @Olhogleg, sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71