Fun?

RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
I hate to admit it, but I had fun this weekend.  Having boxes with ATG currency, made opening them fun.  It made me play more to get high team ranks and individual ranks.  Matchup high score really mattered.  I was able to get Mike Schmidt.  I don't regret the gold used / purchases, because it was exciting to have a chance at a good player while he still was a bonus player.  I had good success getting them when they are done being a bonus player and only 100 or 10,000 of the the game currency, but this is the first time I got 150 / 15000 from weekend playing.

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I agree. I really like the new currency setup since I’ve had pretty good luck with it. I also like the fact that it’s part of the club and mvp rewards.  I have more ATGs than the last 2 years combined thanks to the new currency 
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    PM @TyroneEastwood for ATG currency glitch, instapot recipes, and spicy male nudes 🙌
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    PM @TyroneEastwood for ATG currency glitch, instapot recipes, and spicy male nudes 🙌
    You can always count on @TyroneEastwood to supply some fun.  TSB, not so much.  Gotta get me some of those instapot recipes!
    Just no.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve tried many times but I only get the nudes. It’s not that I dont want them  yet I would like some currency as well. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    This forum has reached the eternal bottom of eternal bottoms. And somehow, I’m sure @TyroneEastwood’s nudes has that covered, errr…..uncovered
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I hate to admit it, but I had fun this weekend.  Having boxes with ATG currency, made opening them fun.  It made me play more to get high team ranks and individual ranks.  Matchup high score really mattered.  I was able to get Mike Schmidt.  I don't regret the gold used / purchases, because it was exciting to have a chance at a good player while he still was a bonus player.  I had good success getting them when they are done being a bonus player and only 100 or 10,000 of the the game currency, but this is the first time I got 150 / 15000 from weekend playing.
    And at first glance, this weekend’s Lunar Legend Box Box is pure crap. I could be wrong, but it appears this is EA/Glu taking 1 step forward with the Lucky boxes and 5 steps backwards with this junk. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷