NON VIP Points Limit

sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
I know most that read this aren’t playing much any more. But I discovered this weekend they are still jailing non VIPs for scoring too many points in a game. The limit is higher than last year. I hit 6 billion this time and got jailed. I see screen shots of guys scoring 20 billion. This time of year, points are so easy to score. They had several ARGs available for purchase with bonus points, sets, moments, all the good stuff. Somehow though, I’m not surprised. I’ve been leery of this as my team has gotten better that this would happen again. Sure enough, you hit a points limit and you are done. 

Now of course I’m having to go back and forth with customer service. They are mostly sending form responses without really reading my issue. They used the line of “we can’t tell you why we suspended you”. So I’m flat out telling them why they did it. It took a few weeks for them to realize this last year. 

So those of you who quit, you can laugh at me for falling into their trap, again. If it wasn’t for my club and the friendships I’ve developed with them, I’d give it up. But I enjoy hanging with them and competing with them. That’s the reason I keep playing. Apparently to my detriment though. 

Comments

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Pm @retirepujols.  He’s looking to get rid of his VIP acct
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • HBERT9HBERT9 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hang in there, surely your club mates appreciate you sticking around 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    They finally restored me. It took someone actually reading the ticket who was willing to investigate. It’s stupid this is even a trigger. How can they not calculate how many points are legit Vs must be generated from some other tool. 
    Glad to hear it.  I never even thought that’d be an issue.  So easy to get a lot of points this time of year
    HBERT9 said:
    Glad to hear it.  I never even thought that’d be an issue.  So easy to get a lot of points this time of year
    Last year was really bad. A lot of people were jailed. The moment bonuses were applying to all bonus players last year, so scoring was ridiculous. And the limit was like 2 billion, which was so easy to get. They addressed the moments this year by only have it apply to the actual player. And it seems like they upped the points limit. But clearly not enough. They should cap the points if that is what they are concerned about. They cap points in some modes already. If you don’t want certain players scoring too much, cap the points. Don’t put them in jail. 
    I remember getting jailed a few years ago bc people in my club were scamming gold somehow. Guilt by association.   They never let me out. 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    My favorite part of the jailing non vips.  You get jailed for scoring too many points.  Why?  Because some jackass put in crappy pitchers.  Glu-ea logic.  Punish the winner.  Nice to hear from you “wheredapoints”
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    By that last part i meant wheredatokens.   My bad. 😁
  • StinkyLinkyStinkyLinky Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    That's crazy, I had something like 56 billion in one game before and never heard a peep. I think literally the max pts you can get in a game is close to 100 if not 100 billion, after that they don't give you any points at all I've had some I should've gotten yeah probably 110 103 billion something and it just gave me the stupid late draft pick and nothing else lol
    Yeah, the limit is not really that much compared to what others can score. And as you mention, if you get too many points, it doesn’t even count them. It’s just crazy they flag non VIPs for getting too many points when they could just use the same logic for all players. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Got jailed yesterday for 6 billion points. Still waiting on an answer. There is no reason that that they separate vip from non-vip when it comes to scoring 
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Just got jailed. How are you going to have an all ATG bonus weekend and not expect high scores? Maybe this is why I’m not VIP. Why would I spend money on a game that can’t fix a problem that’s been known for over a year?
    It’s crazy! I got out on Monday-which I knew would happen. I’ve scored way more points this weekend but I’m not behind bars. Also, I got a crappy cut and paste answer from CS that made absolutely zero sense to me. Talking about unusual credits!? What does that even mean?
  • n8DayVn8DayV Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Yep just got the same canned response. This is after I got out of jail and was keeping my scores lower but accidentally ran up a score that got me 7 bil. Then boom right back in jail. Showed pics of my team, moments and a game breakdown of points. They still just assume I’m cheating because I didn’t spend $1000 to get those scores. I was planning on playing 23 but this has really turned me off to the game
    I hit 17 billion this weekend and nothing happened. TBH jail wasn’t that bad. It gave me a weekend off from tapping