Why Do They Keep Getting Pick'Em Questions Wrong?

SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
Now that we're in a period where all the pickem questions are trivia that you can easily look up, somehow they still manage to get them wrong.
Did Darrell Porter play 4 games at 1B? No, he played 5. It's happening about once a week now.

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    They are still busy trying to get the boxes and currency right. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    And they will argue with you that they are right. It’s pretty stupid. Thankfully everyone should have all the patches now, so they shouldn’t be too costly. But it’s ridiculous that they get easily looked up stats wrong. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Don’t get me started. These fools couldn’t tie their own shoe laces. Incompetence all over that place. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    People still do these??  The rewards are terrible.  And having a stadium set doesn't really give much.  They should ask real questions like, "Does EW have a job and family?"  No.  "Is EA the worst gaming company ever?"  Yes.  "Can @retirepujols actually get you that sweet sweet VIP tag?"  Definitely yes.  I just earned 200 pxp, 3 franchise coins and an ice wrap.  AMAZING REWARDS!!  
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    People still do these??  The rewards are terrible.  And having a stadium set doesn't really give much.  They should ask real questions like, "Does EW have a job and family?"  No.  "Is EA the worst gaming company ever?"  Yes.  "Can @retirepujols actually get you that sweet sweet VIP tag?"  Definitely yes.  I just earned 200 pxp, 3 franchise coins and an ice wrap.  AMAZING REWARDS!!  
    Pm @retirepujols for spicy nudes. @TyroneEastwood is busy running the family business.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m tired of Pujols’ nudes. I stopped asking for those years ago but continues to send them. So my advice to not pm Pujols for nudes. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I’m tired of Pujols’ nudes. I stopped asking for those years ago but continues to send them. So my advice to not pm Pujols for nudes. 
    😏
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71