Tsb 23

mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
Is this the last weekend for 22? Anyone know for sure. Have tons of gold to waste 🤷🏻‍♂️

Best Answer

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Answer ✓
    Is this the last weekend for 22? Anyone know for sure. Have tons of gold to waste 🤷🏻‍♂️
    If you send nudes to @retirepujols, he will tell you. But my guess is at least 2 more weekends. Just a guess
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Answers

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Sent ✅ 
    Well shit guess I’ll keep saving.. Tks buddy 👍
    edited March 2023
    Sent ✅ 
    Well shit guess I’ll keep saving.. Tks buddy 👍
    3 including this weekend. Again, just a guess.
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I’m assuming no one still check this. I’ve been on hiatus for a while now. Just downloaded ‘23 and have a lot of catching up to do. Anyways, if anyone still checks this, is there a ‘23 forum? I can’t find it anywhere. Thanks fellas! 
    Yes, but it’s been down for over 3 days now, for the 2nd time in a month, and CS has seriously given me detailed instructions on how to reset my WiFi. Some things never change, you certainly haven’t missed much.

https://communities.glu.com/easportsmlbtsb/categories/easportsmlbtsb-bulletin-board

• RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Appreciate the response. Ironically, yesterday was the first day I tried searching and nothing would come up so I assumed they didn’t have one.  Of course CS told you to check your wifi… somethings never change lol