Locked level. Cannot proceed.

StevoDaGreatStevoDaGreat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

I am on Chapter 4 of the Smackdown stories. I had played and beat #6 within Chapter 4 yesterday AM, but now when I look I am locked out on playing it all together. Still locked as of today, and therefore my progression is stalled. I have attached a screenshot of what I am seeing. Any suggestions?

Comments

• papakenpapaken Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I know a few members have same issue and l myself and locked out of Raw 
  • StevoDaGreatStevoDaGreat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve messaged their support 4 days ago, and haven’t not heard anything from them. Super frustrating as I’m essentially blocked from playing the game
  • StevoDaGreatStevoDaGreat Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I found a back door way to proceed and all is good now.

the reward for the locked level was Braun Stroman tokens. On Braun’s superstar page you can search for location of more tokens, and you have the ability to go to the level which contains the tokens. It allowed me to play and proceed and all is good. 

I suggest trying the same for the level if you know what the reward is.
  • MenzorMenzor Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am blocked on Raw at 80%. Been that way for a couple weeks now. Any fix known?
  • ppo01ppo01 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I too am blocked. However for it says "Not enough eligible players" On Chapter 11 story 4. The opponent is Billie Kay. I have tried the back door method but for me it says that the story hasn't been unlocked yet.