Roster tweaks

The_RickThe_Rick Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Due to the multiple levels of superstars (bronze, silver, gold)  there should be some sort of fusing system or deconstruction of stars similar to what you have with Tap Sports Baseball. We should be able to downgrade superstars and get back a fraction of the materials used to increase there levels. Example would be if I were to have a 2 star bronze Becky Lynch and I just drafted a gold version of the same Becky, I can deconstruct the 2 star bronze and use what I get in return (say 75% of materials used) to upgrade the newer form. 

Comments

• TonNekTonNek Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree! Right now I have a 2 star bronze Becky Lynch as well as a higher rated 1 star silver Becky. I also have a 2 star bronze Nia Jax as well as a 1 star silver version. Lastly I have a 1 star bronze Jeff Hardy and a 2 star silver version. Clearly I don't need all these duplicates.
  • the_real_Dubthe_real_Dub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same goes for gear on a wrestler. If I put it on I should be able to take it off or deconstruct for materials needed to construct the gear.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    First of all, thanks for supporting Tap Sports Baseball!

Now to directly address your inquiry, there will be features in the future that take advantage of you having as many superstars in as many tiers as possible.  I won't say what for now, as some ideas are still being proposed and formulated, and while you won't be using them now -- there's a very good chance you'll be using them in the near future.