roster battles

DavimusDavimus Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
someone with over 8 million points in the first 15 minutes of the event. that cant be legit. i can understand a high score but money couldnt get that money points that soon. had to be a bug or a cheat

Comments

• truckindavetruckindave Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I know that I'm done spending gold on this game. With no chance to get a good prize what's the point. New game and it's already dominated by cheaters like tap baseball. Wtg glu.
  • thederckthederck Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I agree. Will not be spending money until its fixed. 
  • Draco2021Draco2021 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
     he said he is using a exploit right there.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'd love to help out, but a tweet doesn't tell me much.  If anybody has leads, let me know.
    Scoring fast in roster battles isn't an impossible feat.
  • kooleeykooleey Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    All you have to do is montor club battles when they start it's funny how people keep sending screen shoots of what's going on and still its like so what deal with it now if everyone does it and then the money get short then it will be like we need to look into that were not making money! 
  • marsupial311marsupial311 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It's funny how the top club has over 100 million when the top 10 players have a combined 500,000...  Looks like the bugs are still out there.
  • Unknown123Unknown123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm at what I think is a fair 1.7 million in the current roster battle. However I have someone right above me in first with 210 million points. Now, is this a realistic number in half a day or am I going to lose first place to someone abusing the game?