Undertaker Event Draft!

HakutenshiHakutenshi Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
As you can see in the picture below, I have seven cases and I cannot cash them. What should I do?

Comments

• RiotWyattRiotWyatt Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I believe I have 5...same boat. They have a lot to fix right now
  • HakutenshiHakutenshi Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you for sharing, I was hoping that I wasn’t the only, I have 14 like that unclaimed!
    Oh that's rough. I'm hoping once the stone Cold goes away undertaker's will come back
    So far, the Stone Cold is still around even though the Challenge is gone!

I’m going to keep posting my Undertaker Draft that I cannot open until you guys respond to me!

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited May 2019
    There are currently no plans to have the cases redeemable after the event is over.  It's best advised that you open these cases as soon as you receive them in the event.

I understand that some users were farming it, but my hands are tied here.  There could be a chance if there's enough of a demand, so please continue to utilize Customer Care and the forums to give us your feedback.

Thanks!
  • bananadrippinsbananadrippins Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited May 2019
    But the undertake event is still available. Has been the whole time. Alot of people are still getting the event cases. Why have an event that doesnt end but no way to cash the cases.

Also no warning on the event that the event cases cant be opened. Wasted alot  of energy on that event 
    im not sure you can say we are farming the cases when the event is still going on but we cannot cash them in. I would love to open all of mine!