Trying to make people quit?

FearDaReapaFearDaReapa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
So are you guys trying to punish the legitimate players who refuse to hack/glich your game? Just curious because now when I try and get free gold I get nothing but 60 second videos back to back and this was my only way to keep a streak going cause good knows I won't put any more money into this game til these hackers are delt with and clearly you don't have a problem with them making your game incredibly aggravating. Not to mention taking out the trainers that you could get in the shop 5 times a day where when new boost characters do come into play we can't level them up enough to be useful. I get it you're trying to get people to buy more gold.......guess what......here's an idea.......maybe people will buy gold.........IF YOU BAN THE STUPID HACKERS/GLICHERS. this has been going on far to long for you to be messing with the legitimate players who use these things to try and progress. The hackers barely use any of this. Look at all the hackers teams we've been sending you most are under 1k!!! And do not respond with the same stupid response you keep using "we are understaffed". "we take hacking very seriously" "sorry we can't tell you what happened to the player in question" Now if you want your game to not die because I have had over 10 players in the last week quit because you do nothing about this and keep punishing us over the hackers. *Rant over*

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Nobody's being punished here.  If you're not getting the rewards from watching videos, that's something you have to take up with TapJoy.  Glu has nothing to do with that process.

In regards to the supposed foul play, know that every situation is being looked at and we're making our preparation for the game's launch.  A lot of these issues will subside once the game is out of Early Access.

Thanks!
  • FearDaReapaFearDaReapa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    No I'm getting rewards im just getting 60 second videos at a whole 4 gold per watch