Suggestions

AlexMercerAlexMercer Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I’m hoping you can use these to make the game even better! 
1. After playing awhile it’s very clear that the best way to attack is choosing heavy every single time. Light doesn’t do enough damage, and even if they counter they don’t do much damage. It also only takes like one or two hits to fill up the bar. 
2. Being able to choose to either get a male or female draw would help tremendously. Honestly with this you could actually completely get rid of the basic draft and separate it into 2. And the packs you get to get a free draw could be used on whichever you prefer. 
3. There are 3 buttons on character sheets that all the the same thing. Find how you can get more of that person. That would really make more room. Maybe for...
4. It really blows that you can’t see the 3D model on the character sheets. Please. I hate I have to use them to see what they look like. And if they aren’t strong enough then I might never use them. 
5. There are no information about and of the wrestlers. I don’t watch WWE so it would be nice to learn something about them. 
6. Having full body shots of all of them would also be cool. You could just show what you already have now and allow us to scroll down. And also add a small button in the corner to make it full screen. 
7. The guys that do the talking when in a match don’t really say much except the name of the person I’m using. 
8. After awhile it would also be nice to have different outfits for some characters. But that would only help if we could see them in there character sheet. 

I might add some stuff later but yeah. Also I just want you to know that this is probably the best WWE app there is. I can’t wait for future updates. Great work. 

Comments

• AlexMercerAlexMercer Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    It would be cool to pick a character or 3 as your favorite and they will be on your home screen. 
    A little red dot over the chat button when someone in your club says something in chat would help. 
    You should really show your exact amount of gold coins. 1K does nothing for me. 
    When you filter wrestlers by like only female, you should also sort the ones you haven’t unlocked by that too. Also the same characters but like one is live and one is raw, they should have different pictures. 
    When you do daily’s and you only have the first fight unlocked and you do it all 3 times, it should be moved to the bottom and have something on it to show you can’t play anymore today. 
    Showing the stats of the players you want us to buy with gold that we need to spend money to have a good amount would help. Whey are 4 silvers all different prices? I’m guessing because they have different stats and one is clearly better than the other. More likely to buy with more information. 
    There are a ton of characters and you’re going to add more and we are supposed to keep all of them. What I’m saying is if you even have everything unlocked it’s a lot of effort to scroll through all that. Maybe have 4 on each row?
    Don’t know if it was a bug or I just didn’t understand but I was supposed to get the wrestler Kane I think because I was like rank 24 or something and didn’t get any of those rewards. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Thanks for this.  I submit feedback from various sources every Monday and this makes the job so much easier.