Why can't we buy trainers anymore?

RodimusDawgmataRodimusDawgmata Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
We used to be able to buy them in drafts; now, we can't.  Why?

Answers

• SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I still get this offer but its nowhere near worth it, its a rip off!! I just spent 500gold and guess what i got...?

500 trainers. 500 trainers, yep you read that correct, 500 trainers!!!!! Not even enough to train up a 2*gold character once...
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    How do you have “4 remaining” ?
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    likenight said:
    How do you have “4 remaining” ?
    Because i had just bought one.
  • DarkPredatorDarkPredator Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Hackers.
    Yeah. Not even worth the grind anymore. Sad but hackers have taken over. 
    edited June 2019
    I remember the minimum was like 4K. 
  • TheDestroyerAuTheDestroyerAu Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I was very positive about everything in this game and one look into my account will show ive spent a shitload building the roster I have now, but some of the changes they have made have been downright theivery...

Upgrading price in trainers from 385 to 500 to start with. Ok, no problem, you have a new high prize so i get that. You can win anywhere from 500 to 50000.. LOL. I bought all 5 cases and proceeded to win 500,500,600,600,700. Yeah 500-50000. I guess if you want to be technical it falls into that, but shit that is scummy. Not only that they do not show you the percentages of what are given out, now I see why.

Now onto to today's basic extortion, a 1500 case i would try to play with and it says 250k to 4k max? Are they that mentally challenged they cant type a simply title showing 4k to 250k not the other way around? I presume this is WHAT they are meant to do, because the current way makes no sense and if so, i won the max prize of course of 4k. AND yet again, no chart showing you what percentages are, so nothing technically stops them from just giving out the lowest option to everyone. I thought maybe it was just me being sour but i have seen MULTIPLE people complain about something I had not even mentioned yet. Also given preciously we were getting between 1k-10k for 385 and regularly would get different amounts generally around 4-6k it would make it worth it. Now it just doesnt make it worth it to play the game with any vigor. If they are trying to lose loyal players, they are doing a fantastic job of it.
  • TheDestroyerAuTheDestroyerAu Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I was very positive about everything in this game and one look into my account will show ive spent a shitload building the roster I have now, but some of the changes they have made have been downright theivery...

Upgrading price in trainers from 385 to 500 to start with. Ok, no problem, you have a new high prize so i get that. You can win anywhere from 500 to 50000.. LOL. I bought all 5 cases and proceeded to win 500,500,600,600,700. Yeah 500-50000. I guess if you want to be technical it falls into that, but shit that is scummy. Not only that they do not show you the percentages of what are given out, now I see why.

Now onto to today's basic extortion, a 1500 case i would try to play with and it says 250k to 4k max? Are they that mentally challenged they cant type a simply title showing 4k to 250k not the other way around? I presume this is WHAT they are meant to do, because the current way makes no sense and if so, i won the max prize of course of 4k. AND yet again, no chart showing you what percentages are, so nothing technically stops them from just giving out the lowest option to everyone. I thought maybe it was just me being sour but i have seen MULTIPLE people complain about something I had not even mentioned yet. Also given preciously we were getting between 1k-10k for 385 and regularly would get different amounts generally around 4-6k
  • RavishinRickRudeRavishinRickRude Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yeah it’s sad. This is a fun game but now that I’m getting my superstars into the 3-4 star area it seems impossible to really advance in the game without spend A LOT of $$.  I’ve supported the game by spending money but the idea of spending ton of cash on a mobile game, to advance in the early stages of that game is totally absurd to me. I’ll see what happens in the next couple of weeks, otherwise I’ll probably be removing it from my phone and play SuperCard or WWE2k19 to get my wrestling game fix. 
  • RavishinRickRudeRavishinRickRude Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yeah it’s sad. This is a fun game but now that I’m getting my superstars into the 3-4 star area it seems impossible to really advance in the game without spend A LOT of $$.  I’ve supported the game by spending money but the idea of spending ton of cash on a mobile game, to advance in the early stages of that game is totally absurd to me. I’ll see what happens in the next couple of weeks, otherwise I’ll probably be removing it from my phone and play SuperCard or WWE2k19 to get my wrestling game fix.