216 players on roster not enough for Gauntlet???

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
Cant get past level 19 in gauntlet because I don’t have enough superstars???
WTF!!
Takes me forever to swipe to insert players and you want me to add more?
you guys are greedy sons a b..... and should be ashamed of yourselves. 
Complete EXTORTION. 
Will be deleting soon if you do t start treating your clients better. 

Comments

• thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    216 wrestlers is more than enough, but you have to strategize and not burn up all your wrestlers from a specific brand.

You use 5 wrestlers per level. 19 x 5 = 95. You have more than half your roster, but if you've used up everybody from a particular category, you're in trouble.

I do wish you could see the entire schedule so you know exactly which categories are required for certain levels.
  • dolphziggilodolphziggilo Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    But, once you get past 17 it jumps from around 300 - 500 to 1k+, it doesn’t matter if you strategically choose stars. Once you get there unless you aren’t putting serious money into the game your not getting much further. The game makes every star from 300 - 900 basically useless if you don’t care about going perfect every round. If you do you still end up with half your roster unused.
  • dolphziggilodolphziggilo Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’m not even mentioning the fact that the sort button is still on the way. You spend more time to do the event and are expected to put in more money. So he’s not wrong when he’s talking about extortion. 
  • thejd44thejd44 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    This is how games like these work though. You have to spend (way too much) time playing to build up your characters. The whole point is to keep people playing forever and hopefully get them to spend actual dollars (which I never do). If it were easy to collect all the wrestlers and max them out, people wouldn't play. I do think it's a little insane at just how much grinding is required to build up a single wrestler, but it's not extortion because you can still do it without spending money.

Level 17 is actually as high as I've gotten, so I haven't seen that big jump. But that part of it really doesn't bother me. It just means my characters aren't good enough yet. Eventually they will be. Until then, I'll keep losing in the 13-17 range.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    They don’t tell you which characters you should have for which level which is kinda bull.e exact  I have enough characters, hell I have like three of some but if it doesn’t fit what they want they force you to buy the “special” box which has the exact players I have so Wth
    I still have characters to use over 1500 but I can’t use Them cause they don’t like em.