Allow Superstars to Drop the Title

mcbundinimcbundini Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Maybe I don't know how to do so, but right now I am stuck on US Title match with a bunch of people ready to evolve, but I can't get over the superstar point difference. It seems the only way to get better superstars at this point is by spending money, and pure progression seems pretty pay-to-win to me which isn't cool. I am on Android and there aren't gear slots either. I love the game and would be more than willing to play for five years like I have been doing with WWE Supercard, but right now the walls and superstars are incredibly unbalanced.

Comments

• mcbundinimcbundini Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Actually, a BETTER suggestion is let people level up without having to take on the title matches.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    You'll eventually reach points in the game where your Champions can be challenged by other Superstars.  If you lose, you'll drop the title, and you'll be able to challenge the Champion with any of your eligible Superstars.
  • DJFlashHarrisonDJFlashHarrison Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    That's not good. You should be able to vacate titles.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited June 2019
    You don't lose anything when losing a title, and it's going to happen anyway.  Having to build a completely new function would only introduce new bugs.
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Dropping titles would mean that you would only have to concentrate on levelling up 1-4male superstars(different brands) and 1 female superstar. Because you could continuously use the same characters for all level up matches. At least this way the game forces you to concentrate on various different  superstars, in my opinion its better this way. It forces longer gameplay and stops people progressing to quickly.
  • HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I am totally fine with this system for the most part. My only issue is when it demands a roster that is small in comparison to the others like the NXT one. I am trying to crack level 24 but need NXT guys. Problem is my 2 good guys already have championships so they can’t be used. Maybe introduce a pack that only drafts from certain rosters when you get into this situation otherwise you’ll be stuck until you pull someone by chance.
    Okay, so they let you purchase a NXT pack for 200 coins after you lose. Problem is you will pull bronze guys who are useless for this level as the first guy you face is 525 points. After evolving the guys I pulled to 2 stars I am at 144, so now you are forced to either train useless guys or wait until you pull a silver or better. Fun.
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I had to train a bronze Ricochet to 4* 1200power... im currently lvl34. Good luck as you progress lol.
    I had to train a bronze Ricochet to 4* 1200power... im currently lvl34. Good luck as you progress lol.
    I bit the bullet and bought a silver Johnny Gargano from the daily deals and got him high enough to level up.
    Honestly the Daily Deals can be a lifesaver.
    So, I was for this system but see where it is an issue.

Too many championships, requires too many wrestlers to invest in with not enough resources to go around. At the very least you guys should switch it so wrestlers that are tag champs can still hold a singles title as this would help with some titles having a smaller roster such say Smackdown women. If you do not have the luck in pulling silver star or higher Smackdown women wrestlers then you will hit a roadblock at higher levels and will just sit there like I have been, which is frustrating after awhile because you can’t better gear or more trainer points without being a certain level. Ultimately, it will lead to player frustration and thus quitting the game.

Blowing precious resources on upgrading pointless wrestlers you have no desire to use is annoying because once you hit 3 stars and up it takes a lot of trainers and cash to level them so either increase the amount of trainers given out in the current system or change the system because it is not going to work long term.

Daily deals should offer more choices as well that with the championship requirements. After a certain level you shouldn’t have bronze superstars in there cause they are useless. Make it silver star and higher and price accordingly. Same goes for gear.