Pre-register now!

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

WWE Universe is almost here, and we're very excited to get started!
We want you to be prepared for its release by pre-registering here.  Pre-registered users will get an awesome Welcome Pack when the game launches that includes:
  • 250 Gold
  • 10,000 Cash
  • 1 Draft Pick
  • 5 Health Packs
Consider it a head start on the competition!
You can also stay involved with all things WWE Universe by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
Feel free to discuss matters here. If you have questions that you don't believe are not for public eyes, feel free to let me know via PM.

Thanks!
- blueleopard

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    And because I know somebody will ask this:

For those of you that already have the game because your territory was included for Early Access, you don't have to worry about having to start over.  You will be continuing as is.
  • prODDigyprODDigy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The game has crashed on my android device at 35 percent load up since it became process available. 

That being said I for sure want to sign up 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Personally send me a message as this is an isolated case.

Thanks!
  • falcor00falcor00 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do I pre-register?  I've been playing the in Early Access for some time now... and don't see how?
    falcor00 said:
    How do I pre-register?  I've been playing the in Early Access for some time now... and don't see how?
    There's a link on the social media pages, but I'll do you one better and post it here.

smarturl.it/WWEPreReg