We take cheating very seriously!

thebestntheworldthebestntheworld Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Comments

• thebestntheworldthebestntheworld Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    They say this after u send stuff like this ↓ multiple times 

Week after week of this and same excuse every time we have a small team! I understand that but ur small team won't have a game to manage if u don't take care of the toxicity that's killing it
  • ctkilla25ctkilla25 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Bold but ok.
  • AmazingAries1AmazingAries1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Cheaters gonna kill this game before it even gets popular. Every wwe mobile game died bc of cheaters except wwe champions bc scopely doesn't play when it comes to cheaters trying to use mods to cheat.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Cheating and having a club full of active users that aggressively cycle through the events in an organized fashion are two totally separate things.
    No one can put up 1.5 million points in less than 20 min and that happened to me solo and my club was 2nd many times and we played all day everyday and we couldn't touch their numbers and it wasnt just we barely lost no we would be first for hours then be behind by 100 mil in a Matter of minutes!! Either doesn't matter cause I stopped playing this game even after I spent $20 a week for 3 weeks and was looking to spend more but I'm ok with saving my money vs spending on terrible money hungry developers that refuse to support it's loyal and honest fan base
  • kooleeykooleey Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    They do not care the cheating still going on I'm done with this game it's not worth the energy and time it's a fun game but the cheating makes it bad for the one's that really play for real 
  • darkness018darkness018 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Well if the cheating is still that bad I guess it’s a good thing that I still don’t have access to the game anyways lol
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I hear you guys on everything and I'm in complete agreement.  However, this period is to continue to study the way people are playing.  The version of the game we have internally in our studios is at an advanced state that addresses most of the issues.  All I have to say is stay tuned.

For now each issue is going to be looked at an individual basis, and that includes the private messages that I am sent.  So if there's anything bothering you, please don't hesitate to send me a message.
    So since I have reported issues and been active in the forums and trying to make the game better. I was wondering how long does it take to get vip when the game does fully release and if I can earn it from my contribution to helping making the game better and being active on here
    I'm not sure what you mean by VIP but there's no such program for the time being.
    Like in tsb there is vip 
  • FearDaReapaFearDaReapa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    No vip?
    So y u say no vip and act like u never heard of it but it's in all ur games?
    As you can see there is vip, think he just doesn't know about it. But I got it after spending way too much on the game and it doesn't seem to change how fast they respond. I tried explaining how to stop the glitchers but they were confused on my very carefully worded message.
    Lol that's great yeah I sent them lots of pics and sent someone that said they were glitching on Twitter and they did nothing just said there is no proof I just said screw it and stopped playing as well as did all my club
    Pretty sure it's just Tap Sports Baseball that has such a program, but feel free to prove me wrong there.

Again, right now, there are no plans for such a tiering system in WWE Universe, but if something does come up, you'll know just as much as everybody else does because the TSB VIP Community prefers to stay private.
    Umm pls look up a couple posts! Feardareaper is vip on there and showed a pic of him being a vip. Also I play tsb all the time and still spend money on there and been trying to get vip on there for a couple years but keep getting told to stay active in forums or spend money I'm doing both and have nothing so far if u can help with that too that would be greatly appreciated
    edited May 2019
    All VIP does in WWE Universe, for the time being, is get users priority access with Customer Care tickets.

Discussions in regards to fleshing it out are still happening, so I wouldn't expect anything at the level of Tap Sports Baseball yet.  I mean the game isn't even out yet.
    edited May 2019
    @[Glu Sports] blueleopard please look at my post in technical/bugs something that should be addressed ASAP
    You can also PM me it's something more urgent.