Story Bug Still Going

brzkrbrzkr Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Comments

• brzkrbrzkr Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Been stuck here for 3 days. Messaged customer care and was told the developers had fixed this bug and my game should be fine! But that is not the case.

I cleared game data and cache and relinked my account, didn't work. Tried the suggested fix posted here of going settings>google>ads>reset but all that did was reset the tapjoy rewards I was doing.

My suggestion to the devs is to add in a forfeit/quit button on the menu(not during a match) for story/daily/event.
  • brzkrbrzkr Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Blueleopard replied to me telling me to simply quit the storyline... then deleted their comment after realizing you cant do that.

Not possible. Once you've started a storyline you're locked in until you either finish or fail.
    Have you even played this game leopard??
    I had it resolved anyway, to anyone with this problem in future - I have no fix I just kept going to customer care and eventually got my ticket elevated.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    In the current version, if you experience this, you'll have to go Customer Care in order to have that reset.

This is fixed in the new version we have coming out.