Gear

kooleeykooleey Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Why are you guy's just giving out 1 and 2 gears most people are on 3 -4 and 5 gear it makes tge game boring when  you can not advance and stuck on story mode for 3 weeks smh

Comments

• GolddenimGolddenim Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You can acquire 3-5 gear in Drafts and Daily Deals.  Also, several of the Daily Events give gear as prizes, but you have to make it to the 3rd level to get the 3-5 gear.  What I have been doing lately is using my basic energy (the red/orange lighting bolts) and using them to sim levels I have already won to acquire the associated rewards, including 3-5 gear.  Go to your roster, choose the Superstar you want to equip, tap on the gear you want or sometimes the gear used to craft them, and click find.  That will tell you if you can buy them in the store or what stories and events that specific item can be found in.  You're not guaranteed the gear and may have to sim the same story multiple times to get what you want, but in the meantime you will be piling up other rewards, including wins.  Most of the last few levels I have advanced through have been via simming stories I already won.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The game literally just came out.  Most people are NOT at that gear level yet.
  • gamermonkey72gamermonkey72 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do you equip gear on your wrestlers
  • kooleeykooleey Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    All I get is gear 1,2 and 3 I have one superstar that is gear 5 but that is all you get the same gear 1,2,3 keeps coming up 
  • kooleeykooleey Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @ Gamer if you pass I think level 8 the gear points will show up