Just how?

SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
How on earth did i lose the battle between Strowman and English when my character has an extra 500power? 
Has anybody ever tried battling a character with an extra 100power? Its near on impossible, let alone an extra 500!!

Comments

• cmillz87cmillz87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This should not be possible. This isnt even the worst. I got some matches that i get a L in where i am almost 800 more power over the opponent and one punch from me in normal events with that difference takes like 7/8 of their life and after that it is finisher and pin and W. These losses like these are NOT possible
    Here is one from May 31 2019  So you can forget about the "issue has been fixed" lie (to Glu) 
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    But in thst example your overall team power is 1633, your opponents is 1956 so i can see the defeat. My example shows a 500 power difference in my favour!
    edited June 2019
    Typical "dodging the issue" mumbo jumbo. One hit from EC3 usually takes like 1/3 of that AJ Styles or Miz. I know because i just did a PVP with him against a 1200 opponent (that is only 100 less. The Stone Cold difference is slightly more. But the Styles/Miz picture is more) and my hits took sizeable amounts of health off and his only took tiny bits and pieces. What excuse you got now?
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    How am i 'dodging the issue, with my mumbo jumbo' when I'm having similiar problems? Im not giving any excuses as im having similiar troubles so get down off of your high horse!
    Clearly automated battles don't work the same way as participated battles do so losing your battle would make more sense as there is a higher power rating on the opposing team...