Open letter to Glu Games and the developers

AlexfromWWEUniverseAlexfromWWEUniverse Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
This is a open letter to Glu Games and the Developers, during the week and weekend, a certain club was abusing a glitch that allowed them to get insane amount of points within hours. This is in fact unfair for players and clubs who work together for the top spot and the best prizes. If the exploiting is not mitigated or stopped in the long run. People will either quit or spend less money on in game content. This guild at 1st spot which I will show in the screenshots has been exploiting at least for a week and during this weekend’s roster battles 

Comments

• FearDaReapaFearDaReapa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Don't forget the newest team to start hacking B.O.D. since they couldn't get top 10 anymore legit
    he has 95% of the teams score. If that isn't hacking I don't know what is

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited May 2019
    This is definitely something we're looking at and measures will be in place to prevent foul play especially with Club Events.  For now we ask you to continue to be patient as we work to take the game out of Early Access.

Thanks!
  • kooleeykooleey Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    This is still going on everyday when the club event starts... what's the use of playing club events when you already lost in the 1st 30 sec of the game SMH... 
  • AlexfromWWEUniverseAlexfromWWEUniverse Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    For those who think B.O.D (Brothers of Destruction) does not cheat/hack/glitch, here is some proof their club does cheat
  • Unknown123Unknown123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have Bigfreak2016 in my group who has 235 million points!!! That's only 4 million POINTS less than the third ranked CLUB! Either proof needs to be shown that he did this legit or he needs banned because Glu is going to lose its players hard! I won't play a game that isn't fair and I know a lot of others won't either! This game needs fixed. 
  • dblofovedblofove Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is ridiculous. This don’t fix then I’m done. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    For those who think B.O.D (Brothers of Destruction) does not cheat/hack/glitch, here is some proof their club does cheat
    This is the kind of stuff you want to PM me.  This is a public forum, and if cheaters see it, they'll make it harder on us.
  • the_real_Dubthe_real_Dub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    We pmd this stuff to the fake team you have responding to ingame complaints and they said it wasnt enough evidence