New facebook group for the game

CDCentCDCent Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'll allow this to go up.  Just keep in mind that this forum serves the same purpose and that Facebook group will not be regulated by anybody with Glu.
  • SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Forget a facebook group, we need an official sub-reddit with a member of Glu acting as a mod/admin.
    *Edit* R/WWEUniverse_Game
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I wish I had enough time for these forums as it is.  I can't do a Reddit.  I'm not a fan of Reddit either.
  • CDCentCDCent Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is a group for the new WWE Universe mobile game, we talk about the game, give tips, have spreadsheets and guides and chatrooms and club recruitment, just us now!

And thanks blueleopard, if you want to join, the page you're more than welcomed to.
  • the_real_Dubthe_real_Dub Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Page is a joke. People talk trash I respond you jokes block me. You hack the game and cheat while people who spend money get shit on. You and your whole crew can piss off. 
  • WeAreTheCollectiveWeAreTheCollective Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Agreed, the page acts as an entity representing the company but is only a breeding ground for BOD, even one of the admins pretends to be the company but it is in fact a BOD member
    I told you guys I don't like uncalled for negativity.  It's in the rules, so I have to close this post.
This discussion has been closed.