Superstar Showdown Challenge

DarkPredatorDarkPredator Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Has anyone even beat the Superstar Showdown Challenge yet? I think they need to bring that difficulty down just a bit, those STATS are ridiculous... 

Comments

• dadnandadnan Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    The problem is that they create events and difficulty based on hardcore beta stage users. But that is wrong. They should set difficulty depending on users who started from official release. It is not our fault that they let other beta players to completely carry their rosters into official released game. 
    They expect from us to have 5 star gold wrestlers or something like that. For sure no one who started from official release managed to finish these events, not even close. So what is the point of these events? To help even more these beta stage users or what? They already have advantage and easier task to finish events...
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Starting to lose interest in this game. 
  • DarkPredatorDarkPredator Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yeah. It seems like everything is Play To Win now or who can hack the best. 
    I tried. End of the road for me. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I can't even believe how close I got. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I got to a point at the second to last tier, but it had a 4-star tag team I couldn't beat.

I saved up quite a bit of gold and opened one of the SSD Draft Picks, and pulled a Gold Goldberg, so i don't really need the event anymore.  If I catch up with the grind and I think I'm strong enough, I'll try again.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Lol pulled a Gold Goldberg!
    i call BS
    i opened sooo many Gold boxes and never pulled a Gold Goldberg or Sting. 
    Trying to sucker me into buying more when I can’t even tell WHAT THE ACTUAL ODDS ARE? 

Wonder how long it will take you to delete this post....
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Watch your tone.  I literally have no reason to BS you.  
    Imma try to pull him too. Look at this.... Lol. I Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy beat the other match and this is literally the last match in tier 6. 🤦🏾‍♂️😫 Imma have to pull him yo. Lol. 
    I got to a point at the second to last tier, but it had a 4-star tag team I couldn't beat.

I saved up quite a bit of gold and opened one of the SSD Draft Picks, and pulled a Gold Goldberg, so i don't really need the event anymore.  If I catch up with the grind and I think I'm strong enough, I'll try again.
    Dang man. Lol. Ugh. Imma try to pull him instead. 
  • dadnandadnan Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Blueleopard congratulations for that pull but thats something that have no connection with this question. First of all, i tried with at least 10 gold drafts and never got gold Goldberg. Chances are like 1%.
    Second thing, even if everyone would get guaranteed gold Goldberg from store, we still cant finish our special events because they are too hard for the people who started from OFFICIAL release. That is the point. It doesnt matter if u get reward or not, we are talking about creation of the events that are not possible to achieve except u play for months from beta stage. Just because I got him from the store doesnt mean that tiers became easier lol
    There'll be more events, you'll only get better as you keep playing, and nobody is forcing you to play the event.  That's really all there is to it.