Story mode bug

dadnandadnan Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
So in the story mode, when u come to chapter 14, stage 1 and fifth match, when u start that match in this latest version of the game, game always stops working when u come to 75% of loading that match. I talked with some other people and they have same problem.
I think that it wasnt like that in previous versions.

Comments

• Red07DevilRed07Devil Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Did it start to work now?? Just finished Chapter 13...
  • dadnandadnan Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    No
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    What kind of device do you have? That actually could be a big factor here.
  • dadnandadnan Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Well it can't be because I have good phone and latest android. There isnt really any better than my current one. 
    Also I am able to play other matches, so if it would be the problem in my phone, then I would not be able to play other matches too and not just that one.
    But anyways, I managed to find solution by using "sim" for that match, and other matches loaded fine so no problem with that anyomore. 

• NekroGNekroG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have a Samsung S8 Well equipped to run this. 
    This game always freezes on Chapter 14 at 75% Never loads. (the Match with Seth Rollins)
    Can't progress. Have wasted so much time and energy (in game, and in real life) because of this.

Going to try the "Sim" solution, but honestly that's a cop out work around, that cost me more, on top of what I have wasted. 

• NekroGNekroG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I can Verify simming that match works but its a BS work around. 

Also there is a bug that sometimes matches load, but the load screen doesnt dissapear. 
    You can play the match in the background but cant see it,
    problem is when the match is over load screen stays like that so you have to quit, and when you quit you usually lose your story progress if playing an event therefore you lose a ton of energy, I've easily lost 1000 units of energy on bugs since beta.