Unlocking the rest of the roster

thekillingjoke__thekillingjoke__ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I noticed some Classic/Hall of Fame wrestlers like Harley Race and "Superstar" Billy Graham (1982) locked. 
Will these additional characters be available in Drafts or the Store soon?

Comments

• RavishinRickRudeRavishinRickRude Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yeah, I’m trying to figure out if these superstars are not in the game or if they are locked based on my level. I’m currently level 30, and it’s just the same superstars available in the store. 
  • RodimusDawgmataRodimusDawgmata Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have Billy Graham.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If there's anybody you can't get through a normal box you can buy, they'll probably be in a future event.  We won't put anybody there for no reason.
    If there's anybody you can't get through a normal box you can buy, they'll probably be in a future event.  We won't put anybody there for no reason.
    For sure, but I do have a question- Do more superstars unlock in the Daily Deals area of the store as your level gets higher?
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    For sure, but I do have a question- Do more superstars unlock in the Daily Deals area of the store as your level gets higher?
    Pretty sure it's just a rotating configuration.
  • HitmanHartHitmanHart Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I know for me when I reached a certain level, don’t remember what it was, I started seeing more gold wrestlers appear in the daily deals. Bret Hart I know for sure as that is who I am saving up for after I saw him appear.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    It appeared when I hit level 20
    Yeah gold superstars appeared in store at level 20. I’m hoping the rotating configuration changes up the superstars available. It’s been the same guys and gals over and over since I turned level 30. 
  • thekillingjoke__thekillingjoke__ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I have Billy Graham.
    This is a different Graham.

Also, this is Graham from 1987, not 1982. He didn't look like this in '82.

And yes, I see new roster additions are already popping up! Awesome!
    I've let the devs know about that.  Thanks KillingJoke!
  • NashvilleLouNashvilleLou Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Strongly recommended to aim for Level 20, as others in this thread have already indicated, for anyone wanting to target gold star wrestlers in the Daily Deals section. I hit Level 20 yesterday and was immediately able to buy a previously unavailable gold star Bret Hart with Club Coins.
  • Zero247Zero247 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited July 2019
  • NashvilleLouNashvilleLou Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    For those of you at higher levels beyond 20, are there any gold star wrestlers that become available for Battle Coins? Those are the orange crystals. Would be helpful to know from a planning standpoint, thanks.
  • Ayatola_ZolaAyatola_Zola Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Do gold wrestlers pop up with the orange battle coins? Ive yet to see it
  • J3rryDamag3J3rryDamag3 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I've not seen any Golds in the Battle Coins.  I'm sitting on 18K of those waiting for something to spend them on.
  • Ayatola_ZolaAyatola_Zola Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Rewards ive seen are a bit meh so far.
  • J3rryDamag3J3rryDamag3 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Brock is the best by far.  It's a great way to level him up.
  • thekillingjoke__thekillingjoke__ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited September 2019
    UPDATE: Finally got him a few weeks ago.